Harry needs girl advice

This is based during the 5th book order of the Phoenix. Not mine headcanno I found on Google. Enjoy

Harry comes home to 12  Grimmauld Place for his first Christmas with Sirius, he hoped that he would be able to ask for some advice on his problems with Cho.

"Sirius can I talk to you." Harry asked awkwardly after dinner, Sirius smiled nodding to his godson. He had wanted nothing more than for the younger boy to lean on him, he had pictured this day many times when he held baby Harry. Harry and Sirius stood from the table walking up the stairs into the living room. Sirius pulled up two chairs summoning two butterbeers.

"So Harry what did you want to ask?" Sirius asked still grinning at the younger boy, Sirius had sat up late in the Gryffindor common room taking to James as he was with Harry now.

"So I really like someone at school but it's complicated." Harry told his godfather. Sirius noded his head, he had written the book on complicated relationship. Fulling in love with your werewolf best friend that you thought was straight did not scream easy.

"Ok so tell me what makes it complicated?"

"I really like this girl, her name is Cho, I tried to ask her out last year but she was already with Cedric Diggary." Harry explained, Sirius blushed pink knowing he would have to tell his godson the truth. Sirius assumed Harry had work out that Sirius and Remus where together. He thought Harry was having the same problems he was at the boys age, not knowing where he belonged.

"You remember Cedric right, the boy that Voldemort killed." Sirius froze not knowing what to say. "I really like Cho and I think she likes me back but I think she still loves him and I feel that if I date her I'm disrespecting him. We kissed just before Christmas brake but she cried and I really don't know what to do." Harry spilled out flopping back into his chair, Sirius sat there for a moment looking at Harry.

"Harry, I really do what to help you it's just" Sirius took a sharp breath in not knowing how to say the words, he felt like he was tell James all over again.  

"He can't because he is gay." Remus said walking into the room, Sirius looked up at his boyfriend with a mixture of shock and anxiety. Harry sat there staring at his godfather and his old professor before busting out laughing.

"How was I so blind?" He asked before laughing harder. Sirius looked form Harry to his boyfriend with worried eyes, he didn't expect this reaction. Remus perched on the arm of the chair Sirius sat in, Remus took Sirius hand calmly waiting for Harry to finish laughing.

"Harry we understand this must come as a shock to you, your father's best friends being together." Remus said in a gentle voice, Sirius smiled up at him knowing this was one of the reasons he loved this man.

"Not a shock." Harry breathed out, finally calming down. "Just surprised I never saw it, you to are so perfect together. I know my dad would have been happening for you both."

"He was actually, Sirius and I have been together since we where your age, it was around this time in our 5th year we actually told your father." Remus smiled at the memory.

"He was so cool about it." Sirius added also smiling.

"I am happy that you choose to tell me, I'm a little disappointed you keep it form me for a whole year." Harry said looking at the two older men a smile creeping into his face.

"Harry we may not be good with the girl side of things." Remus said.

"But we can help." Sirius added. "If Remus and I can work through him thinking I was a mass murderer."

"And thinking he had killed our best friends." Remus added, Harry smiled again as the men chopped into each others sentences.

"You can work out your stuff with Cho. The girl will need some time to adjust but you need to be there during this time, make sure she knows she can trust you. Don't rush her to get over Cedric and make sure she knows she can talk to you, when she gets over him it will be you she turns to." Remus told Harry. Having Sirius been gone for so long he knew what it felt like to have to get over someone.

"Thank you." Harry said happily standing from his chair. "I'm glad you work everything out, you two are great together. My dad would be proud."

Sirius and Remus sat in silence as Harry left the room, they could not believe how much he acted like his dad one minute then his mother the next. If his father was proud of anyone it was the smart, mature, green eyed, messy hair boy that just left.