love potion

Sirius enter the great hall, his mind swimming with thought of his dream last night. He glanced over the gifrindore table to find the subject of his dreams. Sirius watched at Remus flicked his hair from his face, he watch as his eyes crinkled when he laughed.

"Go talk to him." Rose said from behind Sirius. Rose was James little Sister and Sirius best friend, excluding James of course. There where something's Sirius just could not tell James however, Rose on the other hand just seemed to work them out.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Sirius told Rose, she laughed before shoving the boy over to the table. Rose slid into the seat next to James leaving the only open seat next to Remus. Sirius glared at The blond haired girl before sitting next to Remus. He looked up from his plate smiling at Sirius before turning to Peter.

"Did you finish the Trig homework?" Remus asked. Peter shook his head not being able to anwser throw his mouth full of toast.

"Hey Pads didn't you finish that?" Rose asked in a light tone but by the grin on her face Sirius knew what she was doing.

"Really?" Moony questioned giving Sirius a surprised glance.

"Yes. Don't sound so surprised." Sirius laughed trying to clam down his nerves.

"Could you help me with it tonight?" Remus asked. Sirius smiled at the werewolf.

"Of cours Moody."

"Pad." Remus said after a few minutes of silence. "You smell like wet dog again."

Remus had been complaining of this for just over 2 months now. Sirius had taken to going for a swim in the black lake as snuffles, no one could smell him other than Remus. With his werewolf scenes Remus coplamined about it daily.

"I had a shower after I swam!" Sirius proteste.

"You still stink." Remus complained, turning back to Peter.

--------

"I will show him! Stupid wolf with his werewolf smell. He is so fucking annoying." Sirius groaned later that night. Rose and him were sat by the black lake watching the water gilisning in the evening sun light. "Why is he so dam cute, I really want to hate him right now."

"I know Padfoot." Rose ruffled his long black hair. She was the only person other that Remus allowed to touch it, Sirius had once allowed her to braid it over the summer, he had refused to take it out for a whole week.

"So what is the plan for making the annoying cute werewolf pay?" Sirius asked, Rose was always the one that came up with most of the pay back plans. Rose was silent for a few minutes as she considered what to do.

"Love potion." She suddenly smiled. She always came up with the best plans but this was one of her best.

"Boots, that's a bit much." Rose had got the nickname boots from her cat animasus form. Her cat was completely black with white feet making her look like she was wearing boots. At first she hated the nickname but grew to love it.

"No you twat. We are not going to make him drinks it,  you are going to wear it." She told him slapping over the head. Sirius thought for a minute before pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Where will we get it tho? It's not like I can just go and ask Slughorn for some."

"I may be brewing some in Murtles bathroom." She smiled innocently.

"You are the best you know that?"

"And don't forget it." She laughed.

-------