P5 - Zᴜʜᴏ (Bᴀᴇᴋ Jᴜʜᴏ)

Juho (백주호) is the Main Rapper of the group. He is born on July 4th, 1996 and so his Zodiac Sign is Cancer. He is 184 cm (6'0″) tall and weighs 67 kg (147 lbs). His blood type, for those who care, is O.

He was born in Seoul, in South Korea and has a younger brother. He was the first trainee for (the first to join) SF9. He trained for 6 years as well as Rowoon before debuting. He has a low and deep voice and is considered the most charismatic member according to the others. His physique might make him look cold but he is actually a pretty warm person. He has really bad habits while sleeping; snoring and talking in his sleep, and he has to sleep with the two managers because of that. He has his driver licences according to "HongKira kiss the radio". His role model and mentor is Min Yoongi (as in Suga from BTS). His hobbies are writing and composing songs for the group (though it's more like a job but he enjoys it), walking around and... spacing out (N/A: lmao me). He hates corn because he almost died eating it when he was young (but he stayed with us thank god). He played his role in the K-Drama called "Click Your Heart", he is one of the four choices you can make and his character is the best at fighting (N/A: because the drama is like a game where you can choose with who you'll continue the story. I watched it a lot of times and boiiiii each time I'm like "Wow they're really good at acting" lol). Finally, he's pretty confident for his sexy dance and is featured on Lee Hong Ki's song "Cookies", from his 2nd mini album, "Come To Me".

 Finally, he's pretty confident for his sexy dance and is featured on Lee Hong Ki's song "Cookies", from his 2nd mini album, "Come To Me"

In the story, Zuho will be really calm and neutral

In the story, Zuho will be really calm and neutral. He'll look cold but actually be a gentle and kind person. I don't know if he reads a lot IRL, but he will in the fiction. He will always tell the truth when people need it the most and will be the best at making decisions for the group, for others or even for himself. He'll probably be one of the saviors for the main character because of his sens of justice. Finally, he will be more independent compared to the others and a very needed character. Zuho and Youngbin will mostly be the mature ones.

**Except from Youngbin and other [secret] members, all of SF9 will only be appearing from time to time.

——————— sources ———————
https://kprofiles.com/zuho-sf9-profile-and-facts/

(The content was taken in 2019, which means that it has probably been updated and maybe new information has been added as well, please check out the link to know more if you'd like!)

________________________________

🌼