P9 - Cʜᴀɴɪ (Kᴀɴɢ Cʜᴀɴʜᴇᴇ)

Chani is the Main Dancer, another Rapper and sometimes a Vocalist, and the youngest member of SF9. His birthday is on January 17, 2000 and his zodiac sign is capricorn. He is 174 cm (5'8.5″) tall and weights 61 kg (134 lbs). He has A as blood type.

Chani's hometown is Daejeon, in South Korea. He has a younger brother and trained since he was in his 4th year of middle school (he trained for 7 years in total). He is a former Fantagio Entertainment trainee and acted in the Korean dramas "Heaven's Garden" (2011), "Can You Hear My Heart" (2011), "To the Beautiful You" (as the young Kang Tae Joon – 2012), "The Innocent Man" (2012), "Hwajung" (2015), "The Queen's Classroom" (2013), "Click Your Heart" (2016), "Signal" (2016), "Sky Castle" (2018). He also acted in movies: "The King's Case Note" (2017) and "Familyhood" (2016).

Chani graduated from School of Performing Arts Seoul in February, 2018. He can play the violin and the piano and his hobbies are drawing, sleeping and playing the piano. He can't eat spicy food, hates mushrooms and his favorite color is Red. He apparently is the bravest member of the group and can reach the highest note in SF9. His Role model are Jung Yong Hwa from CNBlue and SHINEE's Taemin.

Chani appeared in TVXQ's "Balloons" MV as mini Yoochun. He was part of the pre-debut team under FNC Entertainment, "Neoz School" as a member of the first group called NEOZ. Him and Hwiyoung were special guests in Thailand sitcom "Coffee House 4.0" in Ep 8. He wants to appear in a fried chicken commercial because he "really loves chicken". Whenever people compliment him by saying "This guy looks so cool" or "He looks so cool", he loves it and it makes him happy. Also, he won an art prize when he was younger.

Finally, he was a host on MBC's Show! Music Core with Stray Kids' Hyunjin and used to be childhood friends with iKon's Chanwoo and Astro's Moonbin. Chani is also part of the "Leaving The Nest 3" show cast.

 Chani is also part of the "Leaving The Nest 3" show cast

In the story, our baby will give less than no f

In the story, our baby will give less than no f. He'll be as mature as he is in real life (literally more adult than the others lol based on what we see on camera). He'll be calm and rational and will be subtle when trying to help others.

Chani will be more independent than the others and will mostly live and do things by himself (reminder: the duos that mostly do things together are — Youngbin+Inseong, Dawon+Jaeyoon and Taeyang+Hwiyoung).

Finally, Chani will be closer to Rowoon and Zuho.

**Except from Youngbin and other [secret] members, all of SF9 will only be appearing from time to time.

——————— sources ———————
https://kprofiles.com/chani-sf9-profile-facts/

(The content was taken in 2019, which means that it has probably been updated and maybe new information has been added as well, please check out the link to know more if you'd like!)
________________________________

The presentations are finally done !
If you have any questions regarding the fiction please let me know in the comments, I will do my best to answer them :)

The first chapter will be up soon ! I'm excited to show my new work 😊
I know that Wattpad has been D to the EAD for years now but if you're still active let me know plz lol. I mostly wanted to share what I've been doing but I realize that not a lot of people will be reading it, which I mean, isn't bad, but I'm always looking to improve my writing skills which is hard to do with no audience lol

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

🌼