Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Hoi!

Before getting started I wanted to make some things clear.

*clears throat*

This is a fan fiction, all rights reserved, and therefore, how the characters, members of SF9 and other things or people act, may or may not represent how they are or would act in real life.

I'm asking you to not believe that I personally know them because I really don't lol I'm just inspired by what I see on camera.

I dedicate this fanfic to the group since I'm from Canada and probably won't be able to see them in my lifetime because I'm broke🥲

I am a soft "stan" and I feel uncomfortable writing 18+ stuff, so aside from cute, little touches and kisses or dates, there won't be further actions if you know what I mean. The small actions might be detailed tho.

If you're 18-, some chapters might be hard for you to read. I will warning y'all at the beginning of each rough chapter, so you can skip and wait for the next one if you prefer.

I am responsible for what I write, not for what you read or where your imagination might lead you to.

Finally, "P" means "Presentation", not "Part".

There will be a total of 10 presentations, the last 9 telling y'all facts about SF9, showing what they look like if you're new to the fandom, and how they will behave and act in the story.

I really love writing and try my best to post frequently but studies come first. I'm actually really busy but I hope this won't be a problem for you and/or your reading.

This is not a y/n fanfic, the main character is named Pearl.

You can imagine the characters as you want, there will be a small description for each of them though.

I apologize in advance if there are any mistakes, I know 4 languages and I sometimes mix them up, which creates new words that probably don't make any sense lol. If you happen to spot the mistakes please do leave a comment :)

Anddddd that is about it^^
I know Wattpad is pretty dead at the moment, but in any case I hope all those of you who read my fanfic will like it a little.
Thank you for reading this all and enjoy🧡

Btw who's your bias? Why?

🌼