P6- Rᴏᴡᴏᴏɴ (Kɪᴍ Sᴇᴏᴋᴡᴏᴏ)

Kim Seokwoo (김석우), known as Rowoon (로운), is the main vocalist and visual of SF9. He is born on August 7, 1996 and his zodiac sign is Leo. He is really tall, actually, he is the tallest member with his 6'3" (190 cm). He weights 73 kg (160 lbs). His blood type is B and he is Korean.

Rowoon is from Ilsan, South Korea and was the second trainee for SF9. He has an older sister, is the best at cooking among the members and has a cheerful personality. He is very caring and tends to be super duper happy when he's in a good mood. He was a trainee for 6 years alongside Zuho before they debuted. He sometimes cries when watching melodramatic movies and he is afraid of heights. He's talented in sports. His favorite "color" is white (N/A: I said "color" because WHITE IS NOT A COLOR AJFISNFKDKSN), he likes spicy food and he played soccer when he was younger (he finished third place at the National Soccer Competition in Chuncheon). He is a "neat freak"and as hobbies does sports like skateboarding. He acted in many series like "About Time", "Click Your Heart" (Korean drama where 4 members of SF9 have an important role, and where the rest of them also act as side characters) and recently got more recognition with "Extraordinary You" ! He won a prize at a plant name memorization contest when he was in elementary school (memorized the name of more than 400 species of plants). Finally, he is friends with Pentagon' Yeo One, is close to Chani (of the same group), and is a big fan of F.T. Island.

 Island

In the story, Rowoon will be one of the smartest but shy members

In the story, Rowoon will be one of the smartest but shy members. Yes, you can describe him as a whole nerd ! He will mainly be talking to Chani and remain the cute bean he is. That's pretty much it lol.

**Except from Youngbin and other [secret] members, all of SF9 will only be appearing from time to time.

——————— sources ———————

https://kprofiles.com/rowoon-sf9-profile-facts/

(The content was taken in 2019, which means that it has probably been updated and maybe new information has been added as well, please check out the link to know more if you'd like!)
________________________________

🌼