Chapter 3

When Kajol said that Nysa's smile faded. Kajol saw the expression on Nysa's face and asked: "What's wrong?" Nysa looked at her mom "How could you. Why are you going back to that man" replied Nysa "Excuse me, young lady, that man is your father" replied Kajol. Nysa had tears coming down her cheeks "Mom when are you ever gonna understand that your heart is broken. Everytime you wake up, you go to the mirror and look at yourself, and I bet that you ask yourself, "Am I happy with my life" and your mind says yes and yet your heart is screaming no. I love Ajay. He has been supportive and caring toward me and Yug, cause he thought that he was our father. But mother, he is not my father, he is only Yug's father" replied Nysa. With that Kajol stepped back and fainted. Nysa ran behind her mother and caught her.

"Kajol wakes up," said a voice. Kajol opened her eyes slowly, and to her surprise, she sees the star of her thoughts. "Namaste Kajol," said Shahrukh "What are you doing here," asked Kajol "Well you are nice. I can't visit a friend" replied Shahrukh "No. it's just that you have been invading my mind lately for some reason" said Kajol "I didn't invade, you invited me" replied Shahrukh.

With that Kajol woke up and she was suddenly in another room. "It's okay. It was only a dream" said Tanaju. She was sitting beside Kajol on the bed. "What happened" asked Kajol "You fainted, when Nysa told you that Shahrukh was her real father" replied Tanaju "She's lying, that can't be true can it" said Kajol "She has proof darling, and also she tested their blood, and it said that she is Shahrukh's daughter. I didn't want to be the one to say this, but Nysa has gone somewhere. I called everyone to start looking for her" replied Tanaju. Kajol jumped up "Mom where did she go. I must go and find her" said Kajol "No you can't" replied Tanaju "Why the hell not," asked Kajol, "The officer said that since it was your fight that causes this, then you can't go looking for her, cause she will just run further away. And also you need to rest" replied Tanaju. "No. If my daughter is missing I will go and look for her" said Kajol. When she tried to get off the bed, she got pulled back and when she looked at her hand, she was cuffed to the headboard. "We knew that you wouldn't obey, so we had to cuff you. I dropped Yug with the Khan's. And we told Ajay that Nysa was missing, but don't worry we didn't tell him about the whole father situation" said Tanaju. With that, she left.

Kajol was furious with her mother and the officers. She just laid back down and tried to pray to God that Nysa is safe and that she will come back into her arms.

Nysa was wearing a hoodie to cover her face from the people she is around. She was going to her favorite spot. No one knows about that spot except for Suhana. It was a bridge made from rocks. It was halfway done and she likes that place because it relates to her. Just like the bridge is halfway done her life is also halfway complete. Nysa walked to the edge of the bridge and sat down. She was staring at the stars when a shooting star crossed by. "You know if you make a wish on a shooting star it comes true" Nysa jumped to hear the voice that said that. When she turned around, she could not believe who it was "Uncle Shahrukh. What are you doing here" asked Nysa "Nothing just looking for my niece? Her name is Nysa Devgan and her mother is Kajol Devgan" replied Shahrukh "Alright uncle, I get it. But how did you know that I was gonna be here? No one knows that I come here except for. Did Suhana tell you about this place" said Nysa "She didn't need to tell me. This is my spot as well. I come here to think about my life and if I am happy with what I have accomplished" replied Shahrukh "Uncle I just wanted to get away from everything and just take a breath, you know" said Nysa "I know darling, but you can't leave everybody worried and just take off. Now that isn't fair to Kajol or family" replied Shahrukh. Nysa's face expression changed when she heard her mother's name. "Hey, what's the problem with your mom and you," asked Shahrukh "Nothing. She just isn't listening to her heart" replied Nysa "I understand completely" said Shahrukh. Nysa turned to look at Shahrukh. And she saw the same amount of love she saw in her mother's eyes, and she knew instantly that Shahrukh was also in love with her mother. "What do you mean" asked Nysa "Darling you won't understand" replied Shahrukh "Try me" replied Nysa. Shahrukh turned and started "Well when someone is listening to their minds and not their heart, it basically means that she or he is putting duty before love." said Shahrukh "So basically a woman or man ripped apart by duty or love" replied Nysa. shahrukh was surprised at Nysa's understanding of the problem. "So come on wanna get outta here," said Shahrukh "Yes dad" replied Nysa. Shahrukh noticed that Nysa called her father and he didn't mind.