Chapter 4

Shahrukh leaned in close to Kajol's ear and whispered: "Well she is not only invading my mind, but she's also invading my heart and that beautiful girl is you"...

(Keep in mind that there is a rated R scene in this chapter so feel free to skip that paragraph.)

"Oh my god he said it," said Nysa "What he says?" asked Tanaju "Grandma didn't you hear," said Nysa "Sweetie he whispered and my hearing is not as good as yours, now what did he say" replied Tanaju "Oh okay, he said that mom was the one that has been invading his mind, but not only his mind but also his heart" said Nysa.  Tanaju chuckled a little and got back to eating popcorn and watching this scene that is happening in her living room.

When Kajol heard what Shahrukh said, her heart starts beating rapidly.   Kajol turned and looked into Shahrukh's eyes and saw that he wasn't playing and that his eyes were full of love.  She stood up and turned her back away from Shahrukh.  When Shahrukh saw Kajol's reaction "I am the one who's been invading your mind as well, right," said Shahrukh.  Kajol turned around with tears coming down her face "Shahrukh we can't do anything about it, we both married and we have children" said Kajol "I know Kajol.  But look at it this way.  If we stay with our spouses, we are wasting their time cause we don't love them.  We are hurting them more.  I feel sorry for Gauri dealing with me.  Kajol, I don't love her as I love you" replied Shahrukh "But Shahrukh we can't just leave our lives and go on as lovers" said Kajol "Kajol look at me" said Shahrukh lifting her chin up.  "No one is saying that we should just leave our live's.  Kajol all I am asking if you give us a chance" said Shahrukh "Shahrukh the kids, the entire family" replied Kajol "Kajol if you trust me and have faith in our love, then they will understand." said Shahrukh.  Kajol looked into his eyes and saw that he was all in, he wasn't gonna back down.  She moved closer.

"Grandma it's about to happen," said Nysa "Oh my lord, Jesus help me," said Tanaju

Kajol moves her head closer to Shahrukh. He sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. She leans in, so her foreheads rest against his. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking. 
Kajol gently leans in and kisses Shahrukh's warms lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Shahrukh holds Kajol's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.
She lies on her back as he matches her body's form. Shahrukh's hands venture over her curved body, exploring. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Shahrukh's full of wonder and love, Kajol's full of curiosity and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated.
Shahrukh leans in a softly kisses up and down Kajol's neck. She lets out little whimpers of anticipation. Shahrukh works his way back to her tender, smooth lips. As they kiss she rolls him over and lies on top of his strong, muscular body. She runs her lips up his neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on his lips.

"Oh dear God," said Nysa "Yeah, you wanted to watch this" replied Tanaju "Uh no I wanted to watch this to see the love, not the rated R part," said Nysa "Close it and will sneak out in the back and lock them in here" replied Tanaju. Nysa agreed and closed the computer.  They made their way outside Nysa's room to the back door when Nysa forgot something "Grandma wait" whispered Nysa "Why" asked Tanaju "I forgot my phone in the kitchen counter" replied Nysa "Are serious.  Well, just so you know that the kitchen counter in literally facing the living room" said Tanaju.  Nysa backed up against the wall and covered her face.  "That's fine, I will do anything for my phone, even if a have to see my parents making out," said Nysa.  She turned back and started tiptoeing to the kitchen.  When she reached the kitchen.  She closed her eyes and walked slowly to the counter and started feeling everything, she kept feeling until she tried to swing her right hand forward, then she hit a cup and it fell as soon as the cup hit the ground she fell behind the counter to hide.  She waited for any reaction, but there was none.  She slowly peeked up from the counter and saw that they didn't even hear it.  She just picked up her phone and raced out to the back.  Tanaju was waiting in the back when Nysa came running out.  "Oh my god.  Grandma those two are disgusting" said Nysa "Hey they are your parents and that's call love" replied Tanaju.  Nysa smiled and joined her grandmother in the limo.  They left.