Chapter 3

You enjoyed your night with the Try Guys. You ate pizza, watch Eugene drink everything with alcohol, and shared secrets.

Everyone was having a good time. Everyone decided to have a classic pepperoni pizza. You had to say, it was great pizza. 

"Zach, your turn. Tell us a secret story," Eugene said, very drunk. He had ordered just about everything at the bar, and the waitress had to refuse to give him anything else.

"Well, there was this one time where-" Zach began. Eugene started leaning against him and poking at him, hilariously ruining his story.

Keith was on his sixth slice of pizza. You had one, like the rest of the group. In the booth, You sat on the inside on the left. Ned sat next to you, Zach sat across from you, Eugene sat across from Ned, and Keith sat in a chair on the end.

It was so exciting to be sitting next to people you've watched from the start. After many hours of goofing around, it was finally late. Keith had to go home to his wife, Zach and Eugene had to tend to their pets, and Ned had to make sure his house wasn't broken into.

"I'll drive," Eugene said, stumbling out of the resteraunt.

"Yeah right. I'll drive because I'm the least drunk," you said.

The others agreed although it was Zach's car. Zach had two drink and was already fumbling over his words.

"What about my car?" Zach asked in a baby voice.

"I'll pick you up in the morning." you replied. You got in and fastened your seat bealt.

"Everyone has their seat belt?" you asked. They all replied versions of yes.

"So...who's house is closest?" you asked form the front seat.

"Eugene," said Eugene, burping.

"And where is that I might ask,"

"(Address)"

"Righteo." you said, putting the car into drive. You drove slower for the tipsy ones. Eugene looked very tired and was guaranteed a hangover in the morning.

"Can you put on some music?" Zach whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" you asked, now also whispering.

"I dunno,"

You turned up the sterio. Some poppy music turned on.

"Not this song," the Try Guys said in unison. You laughed slightly at their statement.

"Alright, what about this one?" you asked, flipping the radio station to a different one.

"Yeah,"

"Sure,"

"Okay,"

"Cool,"

You smiled and looked in the mirror. All of them were cuddled in the back, except for Eugene who took passenger's seat. The lights flashing over the car made you sleepy, but you stayed awake until getting to Eugene's place.

"This is you," you told him. He looked at you and flopped his hair off to the side.

"Thanks (burp) for the ride," he said, getting out of the car.

"Bye Eugene!" the remaining three called out waving to him as he shut the door.

"Who's next?"

Next stop was Zach's house. He fell asleep in the short car ride. When you arrived, he wouldn't get up. He was in deep sleep.

"Fast and Furious sucks," Keith said. Zach bolted up and smacked him in the arm.