REMEMBER ME...

Thank you for your response guys😊

At night in priyanka'room...

A-prinku...vo aadmi tumhari baiya hai kya?
P-haan annika .
A-vo ithni akdu kyun hai she said making strange faces.
P-aise nahi hai annika vo thoda short tempered hai isliye ...
A-ohhh it's ok prinku mein ne smiley de diya na ab vo teek ho jaayega.
Priyanka smiled at her innocence , she thought that something was unique in annika,she was not like any other girl,she cares for everyone her trance of thoughts were cutted by annika...
A-uska naam kya hai prinku?
P- uska naam Shivaay hai.
A-ohh,chalo neendh aarahi hai gud n8.
P-gud n8 annika.

Next morning
At dinning dadi, priyanka and shivaay were present when annika came causally running down the stairs.She was wearing a simple skirt and top in full white with her hair braided with french braid and she looked beautiful.

She came and wished everyone and sat opposite to Shivaay

She came and wished everyone and sat opposite to Shivaay.All this time Shivaay couldn't take his eyes away from her and he was just staring at her when ...
A-Excuse me ...(she said snapping her fingers and he came out of his world ).
S-kya(he asked hiding his embarrassment)
A-Good morning Shivaay.
For a moment he felt it good hearing his name from her but he just shrugged off his feelings and he just turned the other side rolling his eyes.
A-aap subah subah wish bi nahi karenge wait kijiye mein aapko ek smiley leke aathiyoon.
She got up when...
S-nahi ...nahi chahiye muje... Good morning ...good morning ab kush?
Dadi and priyanka were just trying to control their laughter all this time
A-hmmm kuch missing hai.
S-what now?he asked being irritated.
A-mera naam.
S-Good morning Annika (he said without realising that he was smiling )
A-fine, aise smile karke bathaani chahiye teek hai?
And now he realized that he was smiling and he made a stern face again.Then everyone started eating when khanna cam to inform the schedule for today to shivaay and when he was leaving Annika asked him to stop and...
A-Shivaay aap khanna baiya se maafi maanga?
S-kisliye(shocked).
A-kal jo aapne kiya uske liye.
Khanna was just standing quitely not knowing how to react...
A-sorry boliye shivaay.
S-stop interfering in my matters and you know what, stop talking with me .(he said in an angry tone and went from there.
Annika just rolled her eyes realizing ,this man is really very rude.

At evening annika found khanna coming out of Shivaay's room and she decided to talk to him...
A-baiya.
K-jii mam?
A-aap muje annika bula sakte hai.
K-teek hai boliye(smiling).
A-vo... kal jo huwa ...shivaay ne ...appko hurt huwa hoga naa ...sorry baiya.(she said with a cute face)
K-annika aap kyun sorry bol rahe hai,waise bhi mein hurt nahi hoon ,roz ye hota hai teek hoon mein .
A-roz vo shivaay aapko chillathe hai kya?
K-mein kabi kabi galthi karthiyoon na isliye ..
A-vo sab chodiye, ab aap sad nahi hai na?
K-nahi.
A-tho teek hai.(she said and started to leave when...)
K-Annika.
A-hmm kya baiya?
K-aap bahut achi hai.
Annika just smiled to his statement and went from there .
This whole scene was witnessed by a pair of blue eyes yes it was shivaay .
He was just stunned by annika's action ,how she asked sorry to khanna on his behalf and somewhere he was taken aback by her action.
Shivaay found her very innocent and cute and unknowingly a smile crept his face.

The next day priyanka went to her hospital and shivaay had gone to his office.Annika and dadi were at home.Dadi asked annika whether she would accompany her to the temple,but she refused so annika was left alone at the mansion.
When priyanka returned home suddenly she was blindfolded by someone and that was annika...
P-Annika kya kar rahi ho?
A-tumhari liye ek surprise hai,chalo mere saath .
By the time dadi and shivaay had arrived and they both were watching all this and shivaay was making she has lost it wala looks.
S-pri kuch nahi badi badi smiley's honge aur kya.(smirk)
A-tum chalo mere saath.
Annika just dragged priyanka upstairs to their room followed by dadi.
Shivaay was also curious to know her surprise so he just followed them silently and they reached the entrance of the room ...
P-annika...ab kuch bologi(she asked being curious).
A-ok prinku get ready three... two... one.
And she removed the blindfold from her eyes ,and priyanka was just surprised and astonished at that moment while witnessing her room ...

The room was fully filled with fluorescent stars which where dazzling. And on the other side of the ceiling many birds made  of origami sheets were hanging giving a pleasant effect.

 And on the other side of the ceiling many birds made  of origami sheets were hanging giving a pleasant effect

P-ye sab? ( she asked being stunned).

A-tumhe yaad hai, tum ek baar mujse bol rahi thi  ki tumhari mummy aur daddy  aasmaan mein stars hogayi aur tum unko roz  raath dekthi ho, isliye muje laga tum mere liye itna sab kar rahi ho kyun mein ye sab karoon thaaki tum apna mummy daddy ka presence pura din feel kar sakthi ho aur waise bi mein aaj bahut bore feel karthi thi isliye ye sab kiya mein ne .Acha lag raha hai kya?
And by hearing this priyanka's eyes welled up and she was staring annika with so much love.
A-rona nahi... prinku rona nahii...she said when she was clipping a smiley badge to priyanka's kurti.
Prinyanka just pulled her into a  tight hug ,and wispered you are the best to her.Dadi was very happy witnessing the two girls.
And another person moved by annika was none other than shivaay .Within few days he had seen different shades of the same girl , but her basic nature was being kind with everyone .She just spreads happiness where ever she is .How a person can be so kind at heart?he was thinking all this when suddenly...
P-aap yahan?she asked teasingly.
Coming out of his thoughts and looking at annika....
S-vo...muje pyaas lagi tho...(sheepishly)
P-baiya ye kitchen nahi hai ,teek hai chodiye ye boliye mera room kaisi hai?
S-bahut acha hai (looking at annika)bahut...
Annika remained silent.
P-tume muje bathaaya nahi ki tume ye sab aathi hai?
A-muje bi nahi patha mein just try kar rahi thi par ye sab acha nikla.
P-bahut acha hai thank you annika to which annika smiled in return .

At shivaay's room
Sleep was away from his eyes.He was thinking about her but he didn't know why but he was really touched by her today and he decided to talk to her the next day...

No one is sent by accident to  anyone❤

Plss vote and comment if  you like my story.