IT HAPPENS...

Thank you for voting😊

Next morning
Shivaay and annika woke up at the same time .Annika was shocked to find him there and she gave what is happening kind of looks while he didn't know how to react...
A-aap yahan kya kar rahe hain shivaay?(whispering) priyanka was sleeping turning the other side
S-mein...mein ne kuch nahi kiya (whispering)it's all because of you .Look here he said shifting his eyes to her hand.
But the next second he was baffled to find him holding her hand.Only god knows why he always end up holding her hand he thought rolling his eyes.
And annika just gave him a confused stare.
By the time priyanka was ahead of waking up so shivaay quickly moved out crawling through the floor
A-billu...she said silently while watching him crawling .

Priyanka woke up and asked annika whether she was fine...
A-arrey prinku muje koi bimaari nahi bas karo ye teek ho ..teek ho annika is always fine she said this showing  some actions with a smirk on her face.
And that is when priyanka noticed the bracelet on her hand...

P-wow annika ye tho bahut sundar bracelet hai ,kab karidha tumne aur muje kyun nahi dikaya.
A-meri saath rahne se tume bhi memory loss hogaya hai kya ,don't you remember it's you who bought it for me.

Priyanka told that she didn't buy the bracelet infact she claimed that she didn't even see it on that day(saying this she went from there).Hearing it annika was totally confused so she decided to call to the jewellery shop and she got the visiting card of the shop from daadi.

After conversing with the person she came to know that it was shivaay who had bought the bracelet on that day .And he had paid triple the amount for that bracelet when the jeweller refused to give it.

Annika was actually getting continuous surprises from the man .His behaviour in the station yesterday and the bracelet now .Why would a person pay tripple the amount for a normal bracelet .She was emerged in all these thoughts forgetting she was in the dinning table when...
P-annika kya soch rahi ho tum kaana idhar hai.

Annika just nodded negatively and continued with her food but at once her eyes got fixed on him when he casually came and sat beside her giving her a smile.And she was continuously staring at him for a long time .Noticing her stare...

S-your plate is there annika (pointing towards it)
A-ye kaisi hai?she asked him forwarding her hand and showing the bracelet without any reaction on her face.
S-annika?mein kya bol raha hoon aur tum...
A-kaisi hai (she asked it again giving a blind look)
S-bahut achi hai.( he responded without looking at it .)
A-bina dekkar kaise batha sakthe aap .
S- pata nahi but,it's very beautiful (again he told this without looking at the bracelet)

At that moment a smile started gathering on both their faces.Both of them were unaware of the reason but they were smiling until...

D-billu, Rakesh ne kaha hai ki agle hafthe bahut kaas hai so they have decided to conduct priyanka's engagement next week.

S-(coming out of the trance) ji daadi mein sab arrange karlunga but before that I have an important meeting in london for the next two days daadi.
D-arrey puttar tum chala gaya tho mein akele kya karun,postpone your meetings billu .
S-daadi don't worry bas do din .I'll look after all the arrangements once I return.
D-teek hai puttar kab nikal rahi ho tum.
S-afternoon daadi.
D-teek hai.

It's been two days shivaay had left to london.

In priyanka's room

Priyanka and shivaay were on their video call as they do it usually whenever shivaay leaves for abroad...