MAYBE IT'S ME...

Thank u to everyone for voting😊and I think I must really thank all my followers who are following me without any expectations.Big big thanks to you guys🤗🤗

Next day morning

Annika was taking bath in her room,and as usual she forgot to take her skirt with her ...

A-prinku...prinku plss give my skirt na(she asked loudly by slightly opening the restroom door)

This was heard by shivaay who was passing there and he thought of helping her so he took her skirt from the wardrobe. By the time annika realized that priyanka was no more living there and she was about to come outside but stopped when she saw a hand (shivaay's)with a skirt from the other side of the door...

A-who's this ?
S-annika it's me.
A-shivaay it's ok I'll manage,aap jaahiye.
S-no it's alright annika take this(insisting to take the skirt from his hand)
A-but this is not the one ,I need my blue skirt shivaay.
S-acha teek hai(and he went to search for the blue one)

Then he brought a blue skirt but annika objected it saying that she wants light blue coloured skirt and not that one.Like this she was rejecting every skirts he brought claiming that was not the one she mentioned ...

S-Annika plss tell me this is the one(extending the skirt to her and he was completely fed up)
A-ye bhi nahi .

And she rushed from the restroom and directly went to the cupboard and finally took her skirt...

A-shivaay ,ye hai light blue(showing him the skirt).Aapko colours bhi nahi pata ...hmm.(cutely)

But shivaay stood like a statue as he didn't expect that he would see her like that.And that is when reality struck her and she looked down to find her only in her t-shirt on the top and a towel at the bottom which stopped at her mid thighs. And after realizing it she slowly moved her eyes towards him with a cute face.

On the other side ,he was in another world .He was keenly watching her from top to bottom her wet hair from which water droplets were dripping every second on her shoulder making their way into her shirt.And her long leen legs evoked lava of emotions in him.He was never this cheap like checking out a girl like this ,but when it comes to annika he himself didn't know why he breaks all his barriers...

A-shivaay plss close your eyes...plss

Instantly he realized what he was doing ,and just turned the other side with his eyes tightly closed .And he was mentally cursing himself for behaving like that .And soon annika wore her skirt ...

A-ab teek hai,you can turn.

He turned and opened his eyes slowly.

S-hmmm...sorry annika vo(cutted by her)
A-it's ok ,I should have noticed.

And then shivaay was about to leave when annika stopped him ...

A-ek aur help,actually daily prinku helps in plaiting my hair.But now it's not possible so could you please help me .(puppy face)
S-But I don't know to put French braid.
A-It's not a big deal we'll watch the YouTube video and then you proceed with my hair .And you don't need to plait fully, if you start it with a few braids then I'll complete it till the end ...hmmm(nodding)