WILL SHE...

Thank you for voting😁

Shivaay and annika stood with blank reaction on their faces listening to Tej.By the time doctor came and told that shalini is out of danger and tej immediately requested the doctor to allow him meet her.Due to his continuous pleadings the doctor agreed. And tej went inside the ward ,but still shalini was unconscious. He went near her...

T-shalini...(caressing her head with love and took a deep breath)do you know why I named you as shalini ,It's my mother's name (with tears ).I'm really sorry shalu ma it's all because of me .I don't have the guts to face you when you wake up(wiping his tears)so...so...I'm leaving .But please don't hate me dear ,it's indeed that Tej Arora is a worst man but your paapu was never like that ,he had always loved you and will love you forever.

Then he came out and told annika that he is leaving ...

A-kahan?
T-I don't know but I have to ,I can't see hatred for me in shalini's eyes.She's fine and that's enough for me.Plss take care of her ,she's a small girl.And I know you will because at the end she is your sister.

Saying this he left from there not before asking sorry to annika for his deeds.

After that an hour passed but still annika was engrossed in her thoughts. Shivaay sat beside her and started feeding her some food as she seemed to be drained of and she also ate silently ...

S-Do you know annika(while feeding her) ,today I was dieing from inside each and every minute until I saw you safe .
A-plss shivaay ,dont speak like this (keeping her finger on his lips)
S-teek hai... teek hai...(feeding her)but you know one thing first I misunderstood shalini as you and (he told whatever he did)
A-(smiled faintly)but now I have to take care of her shivaay,she had faced a huge grief today.She won't be able to handle this ,I have to stand by her.(to which shivaay nodded positively)

After sometime they heard some noise in the next building so they both went to the corridor to check what happened. They found that there was a small fire breakout in the accident block (next building)of the hospital .On watching the fire breakout annika became unstable and she got an extreme pain in her head and instantly she fainted .Shivaay being extremely scared watching her state and he instantly scooped her in his arms and took her to the doctor.He stood totally numb outside the door looking at her through the gap in the door.

At the same time Ram came there to meet shivaay along with the lady who had filed a complaint on annika's missing case.

She is Reshma ,annika's cuisine.
Re-where is anika (worried)she asked to shivaay .
S-aap kaun hai?(confused)
Ram-she is annika's sister Shivaay.
S-(shocked)kitni sister's hai annika ko(cutted by reshma)
Re-plss tell me where is annika (shouted with rage)