SHE -HE...

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivika were getting ready in their respective rooms. Their happiness and excitement knew no bounds since after all they had gone through finally they were ahead of signing into their own life which  would start at always and end at forever.

Their marriage  might seem  a normal love marriage ,but only they knew what had brought them to this stage .Everything in their relationship happened taking it's own time ,with it's own way of exploring their love . Ultimately this was completely unexpected by both, like with his life being thoroughly focused on nothing but his sister and work he hadn't ever thought of falling in love anytime. And she who had crossed paths with him ,appeared in this city to begin a new life trying to imprint a central identity of her own with the new company. Might be the destiny which had pushed both ,and  somehow they hit along with the other ,finally they have reached here to claim for the next journey of their life ,from lovers to a married couple !

The entire venue was running on with more hustle bustle around, with relatives arriving every now and then. Daadi was completely busy with welcoming the people, while priyanka was with annika helping her to get ready.

P- wow Annika !sorry sorry bhaabi,you look so pretty. This colour goes so good on you  ! Baiya ko kaun bachega aaj,

She giggled  while covering the veil over her head ,hearing which annika smiled and hit her slightly .

A- chup kar ,

P- I just couldn't control my excitement you know, I feel like only yesterday I brought you home from the hospital and suddenly you're getting married with my ever so strict baiya ! Haaye!! and you know what ? Meri best friend meri bhabi banne waali hai,

A- oi shaant meri prinku , you have a baby inside . Yahan baito ,(she made her sit beside her ) mein bhi bahut kush hoon ! All thanks to you my pyaari nanad, tumhari vaje se ye sab shuru huwa .

P- aww! Ek hug tho banti hai .

Saying which she pulled her in  a hug and annika reciprocated with a wide smile .

S- didi ,ye sab ki kya zaroorat thi ?

He asked looking at the chain and bracelet which Reshma had bought for him ,