Prologue

PROLOGUE

ACP Arnav Singh Raizada walked trough the corridor of his office with elegance. He is one of the most talented officer in the entire department. 100% success in each case, especially the mysterious ones. He never cared about the money nor the power. That's why he gets transfers more often.

Arnav sighed. Once again he gets a transfer because of arresting one of the political leader. It's his 13th transfer in the two years of service. But his wife Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada never complained about that. Rather she encouraged him to follow the truth. Arnav smiled at the thought of his wife.

With that smile he enters his office, or new office. All of them welcomed him and one man comes with a bouquet of flowers.

He salute him. "Welcome sir. I'm Inspector Aman Mathur."

Arnav gives him a curt nod and asked him to follow him to the cabin.

When he is settled finally Arnav asked the case records of the cases that didn't completed yet. And immersed in the work.

Aman comes with a file. "Sir this is the most controversial case in the entire department".
Arnav become alert and starts reading the file more carefully.

It's about a sadistic murderer who killed more than 18 people in one year. He killed 10 men and 8 women. Only two woman's body was found. The autopsy report states that they were raped before killing. Nothing is known about the killer.

Arnav turn over the next page which contains the details of the people murdered. As he skip through the files he sees that all of the victims name start with the letter K.

Arnav finds it strange and asked Aman."Is there any sign regarding the culprit at the place".

Aman nodded." yes sir. Whenever he kills a person he wrote K with blood on a paper and sends it to their house. Before their kidnapping also he sends a teddy bear with k written on it."

Arnav closed his eyes and leaned on the chair thinking. So the criminal has some connection with k. It is going to be very difficult. None of the details is available about the criminal except the k factor.

How is it guyzz