Final Chapter

Thank you guys for your support. Here is the next part. Hope you enjoy reading it. Eagerly waiting for your response. 

  The doctor starts. "Who are you."

"Aman mathur". He replied subconsciously. "What is your job."

"I'm a police officer". Arnav signaled the doctor to start the interrogation.

"Did you killed someone".Doctor asked his first question.

" No " He mumbled. Everyone looks at him with shock. "I just sacrificed their lives". 

"Why did you do such things."

"To become immortal". Everyone looked at him weirdly. 

The doctor asked "what do you mean by to become immortal."

He continued." If collect the blood of forty one people and do the ritual I will become an immortal."

Arnav looked at him stunned. "How can he be this much stupid". He thought. 

"Who told you this". The doctor asked.

" I had a vision and it said that if I do this I will become immortal." he replied

"But why did you choose k".doctor asked him confused.

"The dream says so. I need to collect the blood of religious people whose name starts with k. Their soul will be transferred to mine and I will get their lives also. I will be powerful like 100 man."

"How many people got killed by you"

"41 people were kidnapped and the 31 were killed. The rest will also die very soon."

Arnav stands from their place along with karan and khushi. he urged the doctor to ask about their location. 

"Where are they". Doctor asked immediately.

"Here in the underground". He mumbled and lost his consciousness. 

Arnav was standing there in shock. The doctor comes to him. "He said the truth ACP sir. I think he tried to do the astral projection". 

Arnav thanked the doctor and asked the force to find the underground room. Finally they managed to find it. As they opened the door they were shocked to find the people who is on the verge of death. He was killing them slowly by taking a little amount of blood everyday from them. All of them were drugged and they become so thin. 

After shifting everyone to the hospital Arnav walked to aman. Khushi is cluthching his hand tightly. 

Aman is now awake and he is looking at Arnav furiously. "I will come back and i won't leave you."

Khushi shuddered fearfully listening to him. Arnav holds her hand in his assuring her. "I won't let you succeed Aman. even if the court free you you won't be able to move a single finger of your". He hugs khushi suddenly and asked her to turn her face away or go outside. In return she hides her face on his chest and closed her eyes tightly.. 

The sound of the bullet echoed the whole room. Arnav shots him on the middle of his backbone. "Aaahhhh."..aman screamed in pain and faints. The doctors immediately runs to him. 

"I won't kill you aman you need to suffer for your mistakes. Here after you won't be able to move a single fingertip of yours". 

Khushi was shivering badly by all of this. Arnav rubbed her back sensing her shivering form." Sshh...it's over jaan..don't worry". He asked the doctors to shift him to the hospital. 

At their home

Khushi is sitting on his lap and hugging him tightly." I was really scared Arnavji...how did you finds me". 

Arnav rubbed her back." I had inserted a GPS device on your clothes khushi. I can easily trace your location."

Khushi closed her eyes and snuggled to his chest." If you comes a little late..he could have killed me.".she shuddered..

Arnav consoled her. "no jaan. I won't let him succeed. And moreover he never kill his victim in a single day. In all the cases there was no large injury in the victims body. There is only two teeth like mark on their neck. So I'm sure that nothing will happend to my jaan. I won't let anything happend to you jaan."

"But how did you know about amanji." She looked at him confused. 

Arnav sighed." Khushi do you remember the first attack". She nodded. "On that day we have a doubt that aman is behind this. But we don't have any solid proof. So we just wait for the day when he comes out of his den". He whispered. 

Khushi hugs him tightly." I was really scared Arnavji.."

"Sshhh...it's over jaan. Now everything is fine". 

He whispered and stroked her hairs. 

After some time khushi got asleep and he carried her to the bed. he kissed her forehead. "You are my reason to live khushi. there is no Arnav without khushi. you will always finds me beside you." he lie beside her and hugs her tightly close to his heart.

END ( There will be an epilogue which reveal about aman and his vision)