The Attack

''I won't let anything happend to you jaan''. Arnav kissed her forehead and comes out of the room quietly. 

He dialled for the commissioner. ''Sir ACP Arnav Singh Raizada here.''

''Yes Arnav tell me. did you manage to catch the culprit.'' He asked. 

''I called you for the same thing sir. Sir I guess that his next target is my...my wife sir. So I can't leave her alone sir. I'm applying for a long leave''. he said. 

''What rubbish are you talking Arnav. How can you run from your responsibility. It's your duty to catch the culprit''. He scolded him . 

''But sir I can't take risk about my wife. I need to protect her''. Arnav said. 

Commissioner calmed down.'' How can you protect her Arnav as long as the killer is around. May be you can save her for some days, after that what will you do. So you need to catch the killer Arnav. So that you and your wife can live freely''. 

Arnav understood that commissioner is saying the right thing. He need to catch the killer first. ''OK sir. I will do it. But I need some more security for my house while I'm away''. 

Commissioner agreed for his demand. Arnav went to his room once again. He sat there admiring the face of his wife.His mind starts thinking about a solution to protect Khushi. His parents can't come here as Di's delivery is in next week. he was lost in his thoughts.  

After some time Khushi woke up from her sleep and look at Arnav who was lost in his thoughts. ''Arnavji.''.she called him. 

Arnav startled and looked at her. ''khushi.''.he hug her. ''are you fine now. ''he asked immedietly. Khushi smiled and hug him back. ''Nothing can happend to me when you are with me Arnavji.".she whispered. 

''Khushi I need to catch the killer really soon". Khushi tightened her hold on him. "Don't worry jaan commissioner ensured tight security for you. you just take rest. I will be back soon."

Khushi nodded as yes on his chest and remained in his embrace for some more time. 

At night

Khushi was making dinner at kitchen. Suddenly the lights went off. She gasped in horror. She called out for the security..but can't hear any voice. Suddenly she feels some shadow on the window. She quickly runs to the bedroom and closed the door. 

She can hear the foot steps approaching the bedroom. She began to search for her phone frantically. She can't see anything. She was unable to find her phone. Suddenly she heard the sound of a car. 

Tears of relief flows from her eyes. The foot steps felt like running away and the lights came back. She heard the screaming voice of Arnav. "KHUSHI..."

She quickly opens the door and runs to him. Arnav was looking for Khushi frantically. "KHUSHI.".he screamed once again. Suddenly he feels one soft body hugs him tightly. Arnav hugs her back. ''Khushi jaan are you alright''. 

Arnav feels his shirt getting wet. "sshh..jaan..you are safe now..ssshh don't worry.".he caressed her back. He made her sat on the sofa and gives her water. 

Khushi looked at him with teary eyes." I was really scared Arnav. The lights went off suddenly and there were foot steps.".she trembled remembering it. 

Arnav hugged her. "Relax jaan..sshh..now i'm here. Nothing will happen OK". He cupped her cheek. Khushi nodded her head and sat there leaning on his shoulder. After some time Arnav realize that Khushi slept on his embrace he carried her to the bed. 

He looked around the house for the securities. They were not lifting their phone and none of them was around the house. Suddenly he sees someone lying behind the bushes. He runs to there and sees that all of them were unconscious. He quickly dialled for the ambulance. And then called Karan to come immediately. 

The doctor informed them that they were heavily drugged and it will took them two days to come into conscious. 

Arnav clench his fist." I need to catch him as soon as possible Karan. He is not an ordinary person. He managed to drug all the securities. How can i leave my Khushi here now Karan. I can't trust anyone."

"Sir relax sir. We will find a solution soon. Sir I think it will be better if we insert a chip on madam's clothes or body. So that we can save her even she gets kidnapped."

Arnav nodded his head weakly and sat there lost on his thoughts. He decided to take leave for two days. He needs to comfort Khushi first. The investigation will be conducted by Karan and Aman in these two days. 

After two days

In these two days Arnav finally managed to erase the fear in Khushi. she comes back to the normal self. Suddenly his phone ringed with the name of Aman. "Yes Aman tell me."
"Sir we catched the culprit". Said Aman. 

"What.".Arnav jumped from his seat." Yes sir he admitted all the crimes and ready to show other bodies." Aman informed. 

"Ok wait there. I will come right now". he cuts the call and runs to Khushi. "Khushi Aman arrested someone and he suspect that he is the killer. I need to go and check. Will you be alright". He cupped her cheek. 

Khushi smiled at him. "I'm perfectly fine Arnavji you don't worry". She assured him. 

Arnav arrives the station. "Where is he". He asked 

"Who sir." Replied Karan confusedly. 

"Aman and the killer. He called me to inform that he catched the killer." Arnav said shockingly. 

Karan frowned his brows." But sir aman doesn't come here since yesterday". 

Arnav's face turn white with horror. He runs to his car and rushed to his home. Now he knows the killer.   

Here is the next part guys. Thank you so much for your comments and likes. It means a lot