Caught

Thank you friends for your votes and support. here is the next part of the story. hope yous like this one too.

  Aman lifts Khushi and carries her to a dark room. The whole room was filled with the pictures of his victims. He made Khushi lie on the table where he killed all the other victims. 

He smirked looking at unconscious khushi."Tsk..tsk..Arnav Singh Raizada your beautiful wife will be my last thirst. Then no one can conquer me". he runs his finger through her hair. "You are really beautiful Khushi.".he smiled wickedly.

 He takes a sharp object which contain two needles on it. He made a hole on her neck. Khushi winced in pain. Her blood starts to flow and it falls on a near by vessel drop by drop. 

He smirked. "It will take really long time for your death darling. Why can't we enjoy till then". He looked at her from top to bottom and started to take the saree pallu. Suddenly something hit his hand and he falls on the ground screaming. "Aaaaahhh"

He looked above to see a fuming Arnav along with the police force. Before he stands on his feet Arnav shoots his both legs. "Aahhh.".He screamed in pain and falls on the ground. 

"Doctor please look after Khushi.".Arnav screamed. The doctors run to khushi and start to tend her wounds. Arnav walked near aman. He punch him on his face." What did you thought Aman Mathur. It's not you who tricked me. I tricked you. what did you think no one can find you haan"..

Flashback

"Sir it will be better if we insert a GPS on Khushi mam's clothes". Karan said. 

Arnav nods his head and starts to think deeply. Suddenly it clicked his mind. "Karan the killer is a police officer."

Karan's eyes turn wide." What are you saying sir."

"I'm cent percent sure karan. Because all the securities were drugged along with the maid. No random person can enter here. So he must be a police officer and he drugged them by food or water." Arnav said confidently. Karan nodded his head. 

Suddenly Arnav asked did Aman joined. 

"No sir. But he just came to the office and went without meeting us. The strange fact is that after I showed him the video of the suspect he didn't asked anything about the case". Karan informed him. 

Arnav nodes his head. 

Flashback ends

Arnav smirked "From there onward I was after you. when I rechecked the visuals I'm damn sure that the eyes of the suspect resembles you. but there is no evidence. So we just choose to wait."

Aman was crying in pain. Arnav asked the constable to tie his hands and the doctor to attend his wounds. He continued." I want to caught you red handed so that you can never escape.That's why I comes to the police station because I know that you have your spies there. If you got to know that I didn't comes to the station you won't bring khushi to here, your hiding place. There is a GPS device on her clothes."

He pointed the gun on him. "Now tell me mr. Aman mathur why did you killed those people."
Aman laughed loud. "Hahaha...I won't tell what will you do mr. Arnav singh raizada."

Arnav starts punch him. "Tell me you ****". Suddenly karan comes and drag Arnav away from him. "Sir please calm down. I will call a psychiatrist so that we can make him semi conscious and makes him tell the truth." Arnav nodes his head.

Arnav runs to khushi. by this time doctors had stitched her wounds. "The wound was not deep sir. She just lost a little amount of blood. That's it. I have given an injection to her. she will comes to consciousness very soon". The doctor said looking at the worried face of Arnav. 

"Thank you so much doctor". He thanked the doctor with gratitude for saving his love. He sat near khushi and stroked her head. he looked around the room. The whole room was filled with photos. He realized that it's the pic of the victims. 

Khushi stirred and opened her eyes slowly. she blinks her eyes to adjust with the surroundings. Suddenly she remembered about someone attacking her. she gasped and sat on the table suddenly. She looked around in panic and suddenly she became relaxed seeing Arnav's face looking at with concern. 

"Arnavji.".she hugged him tightly.".Arnavji..he..he..". she broke down into tears. "Sshh...jaan now every thing is alright. Please don't cry..main hoon naa...sshh.".Arnav rubbed her back consoling her. he didn't care about other officers. All that matters to him is his jaan is scared and he needs to console her. after some time karan interrupted them. 

"Excuse me sir." The psychiatrist is arrived. 

Arnav nodes his head and gets up. Suddenly Khushi hold his hand. "please don't leave me alone..". she said in a baby tone. 

Arnav cupped her cheek. "Who said that I'm leaving my jaan alone. I'm just going to meet the psychiatrist. Do you want to come with me."

Khushi nodded her head cutely. "Ok come." He makes her stand on her feet and helps her to walk. 

The psychiatrist induced a medicine to his veins so that he remains in the semi conscious state and answer the questions. Arnav handed a series of questions to the psychiatrist to ask him. 

Arnav khushi and karan sits on the nearest bench while doctor started the interrogation. All his questions will be answered here.