Young Killer

Thank you guys for your support. here is the next part

 Aman knocked Arnav's cabin." May I come in sir."

Arnav nodes his head." Yes Aman". Aman enters and salutes him. "Sir the relatives of some victims arrived." He informed Arnav.

Arnav walked with Aman." Sir they are the relatives of the people whose body was found earlier". Aman said. 

Arnav nodes his head and enters the room. They stands in fear seeing Arnav. From there face it is clearly visible that they are scared and is in deep pain. Arnav asked them to take their seats.

He starts," I asked all of you to come here because i need some valuable information about the culprit. The report only starts after the kidnap. I need the information before their kidnap".He said coming straight to the point. 

They nodes their head and answered his questions. He asked them about the connections and the behavior of the people. At the end he finds that all the victims were very innocent people. All of them are religious people who believes in the god immensely. They are not connected to each other in any other way. 

He then asked about anything strange happend before their kidnap. But they don't know anything like that. they just received a teddy bear before the kidnap and a letter with blood after the kidnap, which they already informed the officials. Arnav sighed. 

"Thank you for your corporation. For now you guys can go. I will contact you if I need your assistance". He walks out of the room followed by Aman. 

Suddenly his phone rings." ACP Arnav Singh Raizada here" he picked up the phone. 

"sir.it's inspector Manoj here. The body of another kidnapped one had founded in the woods". The voice said from the other end. 

Arnav immediately rushed to the place with aman. 

*********************************************************************************************

Arnav examine the body. The condition was same like the other ones. Which states that the killer is the same one. this time it was a woman. He closely looked at the body for evidence. He knows that she too must have been raped before killing like the other woman. Suddenly he sees something stuck between her nails. He immediately takes it out to see a hair. 

"The hair is not long like the woman. So this must be of the killer". He thought. Aman.. he shouted. 

Aman comes to him running." Yes sir". Arnav hands over the hair in a plastic can to him." Do the DNA test of this hair. Collect the details immediately". 

Aman nodded his head confusedly. "Yes sir." He said.

"I will put an end to your game soon". Arnav smirked
***********************************************************************************************

Arnav walked inside his room hell tired. This killer makes him exhausted with both the brain and the body. Suddenly he feels one soft body hugging him. A smile crept on his face. He hugged her back inhaling the scent of her hair which he loved the most. 

Khushi lifts her head slightly and looked at him." How was your day". She asked him. His tiredness was clearly visible on his face, so she just wants to lift his mood. 

"Hmmm......." Arnav hugged her close to his heart. "Now I'm perfectly fine". He said dropping a kiss on her hair. Khushi kissed his chest in return and giggled. They remained in the same position for some time. 

Finally Khushi withdraws from the hug. "Now go and take a bath quickly. I will arrange the plates till then". She started to push him towards the bathroom. Suddenly one naughty idea comes in his mind. 

He immediately turns and swipe khushi off her feat making her shriek. "Arnavji.......what are you doing put me down... "she starts to struggle. 

Arnav tightens his grip and continued his walking." I'm hell tired Khushi. now you needs to help me". He winked at her making her blush. 

"No Arnavji...put me down..she starts to shout.". But he didn't give up and lock the door with his legs. 

LATE AT NIGHT

Arnav looked at his wife whose back was facing him. He knows that she is still shy about the bathroom incident. Even after the two years of their married life she still blushes in their private moment. He chuckled at the image of his blushing Khushi, which he loved the most. 

He hugged her from behind and nuzzled his nose on the crook of her neck." Kya baat hai..my khushi is really shy today". He whispered in her ear while his arms circled her waist. 

Khushi slapped his hands. "You are shameless Arnavji.."she said and buried her face in the pillow blushing. Arnav chuckled at her actions and held her more close to him, while drifting to a peaceful sleep.

NEXT DAY

Aman submits the DNA report infront of Arnav." Sir according to the dna , the killer is a man who is around 30 to 35 years old". Aman informed him. 

Arnav nodded his head and concentrated on the report. "So the killer is young". 

He closed his eyes thinking. After some time." Aman I need a detail report on the last one month activity of all the victims within 3 days".he ordered Aman

Aman nodes his head. "yes sir". He left from there. 

Arnav was deeply engrossed in the files suddenly Khushi's name flashed on the mobile. "Haa Khushi bolo". He asked immediately. 

"Arnavji I'm at temple with Saritha aunty. Today is her birthday so I accompanied her". khushi said immediately. Se knows that he will be angry on her for going out without informing him. 

Arnav sighed deeply. This girl will never listen. He shakes his head." are the guards with you. "he asked sternly. 

"Ji Arnavji.. infact we are about to return now". she said praying her Arnavji to calm down. 

"Hmmm..take care. And never repeat this". He warned her. 

"Jii..Arnavji.".she bit her lips and cuts the call sighing. She smiled at the memory of her overprotective husband. She enjoyed this nature of him very much. She knows that he is expressing his worry and concern about her through his anger. 

She silently thanked the almighty for sending her Arnavji to her life.