Chapter 4

This picture has nothing to do with the following chapter

There has also been a time skip so don't worry, you haven't missed anything.

————————

Marinette smiled as she saw Chat walk inside the classroom, Alya giving her an amused eyebrow raise. It had been a month since Chat had decided to be Marinette's "bodyguard" and she found herself looking forward to seeing him... much to her disgust.

She wasn't meant to be feeling this way, her hear belonged to Adrien. It annoyed the girl to no end whenever something would remind her of the silly cat.

Why was she even thinking about this in the first place?! It wasn't like she enjoyed the countless nights of teasing and cuddling on her bed with a movie on. Was it even cuddling? They were just close together for warmth...right?

A light pink blush blossomed one the bluenette's face as she began imagining her and Chat Noir in a relationship. What his lips would taste like and how soft they would be. The way his silky blonde locks would feel tangled in her fingers. His eyes roaming her body hungrily, boring into her-

Marinette quickly slapped her cheeks, garnering concerned looks from her classmates but she couldn't care less. She was not thinking about this now.

As if the world wanted to test her, it was at that moment that Chat came back from whatever he was doing and sat beside her, shooting her a wink.

Marinette groaned. She would need a miracle to get through this. She just hoped Adrien would be back soon so that she could think about him instead of the stupid feline.

After school

The young designer flung her purse on her chaise and sat down in her chair, immediately clicking onto the ladyblog. This had become a routine now, checking to see the new scoops Alya posted and hoping that she hadn't slipped up with anything for her best friend to uncover my identity. Now that would be a problem.

It was times like this that she missed the company of her kwami, Tikki. But she was away with Master Fu. Something about a dispute happening in the miraculous box and Tikki's presence was needed, hence her problem of not being able to fight off the akuma's attacking her.

As she was turning off her computer to get started on todays homework, she heard a tap from my window and knew exactly who it was.

The feline intruder didn't wait for an invitation as he jumped down onto her pink bed.

"Hiya princess" he said, a smirk evident on his handsome features.

"Hey Kitty" She replied smoothly, thankful that she could at least talk to him properly and act like a normal person, unlike her normal self around Adrien. "What brings you here?"

"Just stopping by to see how you were doing" he replied.

"Well I'm good so you can leave now, I have to focus on my homework and I can't with you around, you're too much of a distraction".

"Meouch purrincess, you wound mew".

The girl groaned at how many puns there were in that sentence.

"What homework are you doing?".

"Physics".

"Cool, can I help?".

She sighed in defeat and slowly nod her head. He was too persistent and besides, she wasn't getting anything as she had fell asleep in class. He smiled brightly before jumping down and coming over to her desk.

The blue eyes girl's cheeks burned a fiery red as she realised just how close they were when he finally settled. It seemed he noticed this, because he scooted further away from her, his cheeks turning the same fiery red.

They sat there in silence before Marinette decided it would be best to do the homework tomorrow and went to the bathroom, not without grabbing her Pjs, and locked the door. She knew that he wouldn't actually try anything, but she couldn't help but make sure.

When she came back out, he was gone.

——————————

stay pawsome!