two

Mandy stayed at home watching TV while waiting for her dad to come home. She scribbled little doodles on a blank notebook and practiced her signature dozens of times. She glanced at her paper, it was full of hearts, flowers, and loops.

Mandy took a look at her phone, and groaned when she realized she had school tomorrow. She only had two friends, but she loved them dearly.

She needed friends at this time of loss, and they were there for her. Mandy lost her only woman figure in her life and she thought about what would happen if her mother was here.

They would get their nails done, and go shopping, and help Mandy with boy advice. Now she didn't have anyone to do those stuff with her. Only her dad, who of course wouldn't be best with any of those things.

+

Luke had talked to his parents, and he had no choice but to move to California. He knew that his dad needed the job. Luke was leaving earlier than he expected and most of the stuff in his house were in boxes.

He was sad, but he was excited, even though he wouldn't admit it. Luke visited his friends one last time. He actually cried, they all did, and he promised to call them once in a while. They were his best friends since middle school and they were all very close.

The boys were still going to continue the band, even though it wouldn't be the same without Luke.

Next thing he knew, it was time to leave, and Luke boarded the plane to California with his family.

-

A/N: so my chapters will be short and stuff so yeah I hope you like it :)

-Kaylie<3