four

+luke+

A/N: okay you don't really need to read this. It's just the same as the last chapter but it shows how luke was feeling throughout what happened so you'll just see his feelings here. You may get a little confused if you don't read this though.

After 15 minutes, finally a bus pulled up to my house. It was about time.

The doors open and I swipe my bus card. I look around the bus for an open seat and I guess I wasn't lucky today. My eyes spotted one empty seat beside a dark haired girl. We locked eyes for a moment and I strolled over to that empty seat.

I took off my backpack and sat down, putting it in my lap. I expected the girl to talk to me, but she didn't. Her eyes were looking around at the streets in the window.

Without thinking, I pulled out her earphone."Hello."I said," You don't have to be rude."

"Excuse me?"she turned to me. I was surprised by what she said to me. I was almost expecting her to flirt with me right away, because that's what every girl did at my old school. Maybe it was different here.

"Whatever, I'm Luke,"I decided to say. I guess I was the one who was rude by calling her rude. At least I knew what kind of jerky moves I made and I could control them.

"What school are you going to?" she surprised me once again with her words. She was being nice? But somehow, her actions weren't following her words. She seemed bored and her eyes wandered all over the place.

"Bridgeton,"I closed my eyes. I slept at 2 AM last night. But I can't blame anyone, it was my fault.

"So you're new right?"She asked, and I opened to my eyes to see her playing with her hands. It was kind of cute, I don't know.

"Yeah, I'm from Australia,"I smiled. "Why are you so interested in me? What do you want, a good fuck?" I decided to make a joke.

I looked at her and she looked annoyed.

"Are you fucking kidding? I'm not even gonna try to talk to you or be nice,"She huffed, crossing her arms. I guess the joke wasn't funny. Well she shouldn't have even taken it seriously so it wasn't even my fault. Why was I feeling bad?

"This is why I never wanted to move," I blurted out. California was full of rude people. Well maybe just this girl. And why was it raining here? Isn't it supposed to be sunny?

"Well sorry pretty boy, this is your life now and you can't change it," she shot at me and ran off the bus.

She called me a pretty boy? I get that a lot.

A/N: okay so if you did read this then you know how luke feels about this girl lol and he doesn't even know her name lmao okay bye

-kaylie<3