three

+mandy+

I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus to come and I was getting impatient. It was cold and I didn't have Michael to hug to get warm.

I was relieved when the bus finally came and me and another girl from the neighborhood got on the bus. I sat in the back, where there were two empty seats. I sat at the window seat and pressed my head against it.

I plugged in my earphones and looked out the window. It was gloomy outside and it started to drizzle. I watched as the raindrops raced down the window.

I was thrown forward when the bus suddenly stopped. I cupped my hands around the back of the seat in front of me, surprised by the sudden halt.

I looked at the street at where they stopped, and was confused. They never stopped here because no one was waiting there. Maybe someone moved?

The bus doors opened and a blonde boy stepped in. His appearance looked scary, he was wearing all black and had a lip ring around his bottom lip.

He was new alright.

He scanned the bus for where to sit and his eyes spotted me. He smirked and made his way over to the seat beside me.

I scooted closer to the window and turned my attention to the window as we passed different neighborhoods.

My earphone was pulled from my ear and my eyes shot to the boy beside me. He had these beautiful eyes, despite his dark appearance.

"Hello,"he chirped and took out my other earphone. "You don't have to be rude."

I was taken aback at what he just said, and I already hated this dude.

"Excuse me?"I answered back. Who was he to call me rude?

He rolled his eyes,"Whatever, I'm Luke." He leaned his head backwards.

"What school are you going to?" I pretended to be interested in having a conversation with him,

"Bridgeton,"he said, his eyelids closed. Shit, that was the school I was at.

"So you're new right?"I fumbled with my hands.

"Yeah, I'm from Australia,"a smile played on his lips. "Why are you so interested in me? What do you want, a good fuck?" he smirked.

I was now at the point where I wanted to slam his head against the wall.

"You've got to be fucking kidding. I'm not gonna even fucking try to to talk to you or be nice,"I crossed my arms. Why was it taking so long to get to school.

"This is why I never wanted to move,"he scoffed. The bus now stopped at our school and I was more than glad.

"Well sorry pretty boy, this your life now and you can't change it," I jumped up from seat and ran off the bus.

I ran into Michael along the way, and he almost fell. "Woah there, why in such a hurry?"He grabbed me by my shoulders to steady me.

"I don't know, there was just this jerky guy on the bus and he was annoying me,"I said.

A/N: okkkk so Landy met yay :)))

I love you all and I will only update on the weekends when school starts so yeah.

-kaylie<3