scraping your knee

This was requested by Angel_Fanfiction

Guzma

   You were running around the mansion trying to get away from a royalty pissed Marcus (Plot device). You trip and scarped your knee on the rug before getting up and running to your dad's room. As soon as you closed the door he saw your knee and demand "what happened to ya knee and why are ya running".
    You sighed in relief before responding "I may have mad Marcus mad by accidentally kicking something, I don't what under a couch. He started to chase me, I fall, scraped my knee, and continued along my merry way here". Once you were done explaining Guzma got you a bandaid and some neosporin. "Thanks dad"

  "Any time baby girl"

Gladion

     "Hey dad can you come her for a minute" You yell before mumbling "or three." You were cooking breakfast and the waffle iron was beeping and smoking. You didn't even know it could, in a fit of coughs you rushed to find your father outside. Well rushing there you tripped over a flagpole someone left lying in the parking lot.
    Your father turns the corner right after you fell. He started acting like you got shot. You started laughing and wishing that someone had recorded it

Lillie

    You were chasing Nebby around the house see as that was a safe spot for Nebby to be seen. You had just joined the track team at school and had to increase your endurance. Probably not a smart idea to do it in the house but you were thing hurdle practice.
    To bad you suck at hurdles. You jumped over the coffee table fell and skinned your knee. Your mother showed up with a bandaid and a small lecture on why you shouldn't practice in the house with Nebby. You won the track meet bu the way.

Hau

  You were climbing a tree to see you could spot the pokemon your Dad was looking for. He had been looking for a pokemon for a couple of weeks now and took you with to see you could help. As you were climbing you scraped your knee, elbow, and cheek.
   "I don't see anything pa. I coming back down" you tell him before jumping down and rolling to a stop. You stood up and smiled as your dad came up to you. He gasp slightly at you scratchs before sitting you down on a near by rock to clean off the dirt and patch it up.

The Kahunas

    You and the Tapu's were enjoying a nice picnic on the beach. The weather was nice and you guys were having fun playing a new game you learned at school. An important piece of the game was blown away by the wind. You stood up and started to run after it "I got it, I got it!". You laughed and jumped up catching the piece. As you fell you scratched up your knee on the sand.
   "Ops" You say before standing up and walking back to the picnic. Olivia was sitting on the blanket with the Tapu's. She looked over to you and smiled before she saw your knee. "(Y/N) what happened to your knee, its bleeding" She asked before kneeling down to your level. You looked at your knee and saw the blood. You and Olivia laughed it off and put a little bandaid on it.

Lusamine(this one is bit different but its the same idea)

   You were make a small model of a future pokeball idea out wood. You didn't have much welding for long when you knicked your hand. You hissed in pain before leaving the woodshop.
    You just so happen to walk by your mother Lusamine. She saw your hand and gasped before grabbing your arm and pulling you into the bathroom. She scrubbed harshly at your hand before tightly wrapping your hand in bandages. You were crying the whole time she scrubbed your hand because she kept making it worst.

Kukui

  You guys where playing with Rockruff when you fell on your face. A crack was heard and your knee screamed in pain. Kukui rushed over to help you and took you to the poke center (we'll say it doubles as a hospital in Aloha). You had a broken nose and your kneecap popped out of its socket.
    The next week Kukui help you get use to the crutches and deal with the surgery pain because one of the tendons in your knee had completely snapped. You and your father had a huge bonding experience over this because the whole time you guys watched movies.