Let's begin! - 5

"What's up UA Candidates, thanks for tuning into me your school DJ," Luckily in a quieter voice, so it didn't bust your eardrums. He also tried to pump up the crowd but to be honest, no one was feeling that pumped, you could have heard crickets if there were any in the room.

Noticing the green-haired boy, who sat next to the angry boy who looked annoyed. Yet the green-haired guy seemed to be mumbling to himself about how cool Present Mic was and how he listens to his show every week. It was evident that this was pissing the red-eyed demon next to you both off, you also noted that he told him to shut up as if he knew him. Sneaking a glance at the two, it clear that they at least go to the same school due to their uniforms matching.

You are snapped back to the front of the room, the feeling of your brother's elbow hitting you slightly in the ribs to pay attention to Present Mic who was explaining the test.

"Now pay close attention listeners! We will be having a 10-minute practice exam in our replica suburban city. Take whatever you need and make sure to head to your designated entrance after the presentation" the Pro announced.

Leo looked at your card and sighed deeply. "Oh, man! Guess they can't put the two of us together," All you do is smile and nod in response. Mostly due to the fact you're partly listening to the two boys next to you, saying the same thing, which confirms your theory of them being in the same school at least.

Then you hear Present Mic continue to explain what will be in the test with a diagram on the backboard and a handout on the desk showing the different level of robots, which makes your heart sink a little, as you were nowhere as strong as Leo.

"There will be a large mixture of villains throughout the city areas each with a different point value accordingly to the difficulty of the villain at hand. Using your different quirks, you must take them out. Basically, listeners, your goal is to rack up as many points as possible. However, we don't want to see any anti-hero behaviours such as attacking other competitors, as that's not cool and is against the rules got it!" The loud blonde at the front of the room announces.

Examining the different types of robots, there seemed to be one that has zero points. Glancing at Leo he points out that he has noticed the same but is distracted as someone shouts out.

"Excuse me, but may I ask a question?" Everybody turned and looked at the tall boy, with navy hair wearing glasses who is standing with the printout in his hand.

"On the hand-out, there are clearly four types of villains! This is shameful for a top-tier national academy of U. A's calibre! The reason we're seated here today is to become model heroes! Also, you with the unkempt hair?" He turns to look in your direction, but you notice he is glaring at the boy with bushy green hair, who just points at himself making a weird noise. All you can do is fit the urge not to giggle but a little one comes out. Instantly shifting red eyes to look at you instead of the boy being called out. Quickly you stare back for a moment until looking back at the navy haired boy.

"You've been muttering this entire time, so stop that! If you can't be bothered to take this seriously then leave, as you're distracting the rest of us!" it's as if he is staring holes into the poor guy. All he just manages to cover his mouth and apologise. There are a few chuckles including your own around the room before Present Mic speaks up.

"Alright, alright examinee 7111, thanks for calling in with your request!" Winking and giving the boy a thumbs up before continuing.

"The fourth villain type is worth zero points, as those guys are just an obstacle we will be throwing in your way. There will be one in every battle centre, so think of it as a hurdle that you want to avoid. It's not that it can't be beaten...It's just that there is no point!" Taking a short breath before going back to his radio voice, "I recommend that my listeners try to ignore it and focus on the ones that are top of the charts."

The boy with glasses bows, respectfully responding to his question being answered. "thank you very much please continue".

Present Mic then continues though. "Well, that's all folks, so I'll be signing off today with our school motto!" The lanky blonde stares around the room at everyone sat there, "The great hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said... 'True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life.' Plus Ultra!! Break a leg, everyone!!"

With that everyone makes their way down to the changing rooms to get ready for the exam.

"Good luck Sis! You'll do great I know you got this, you're strong all on your own and we will both make it through this," You look at him nervously, giving him a big hug.

Even though it's not loud you just hear a "tch!" from behind, knowing full well who it is but ignore it.

"I know Leo. You're going to do great. Get out there and show them why the (L/N)'s will be a family of heroes!" With that you leave to get ready, putting on an (F/C) vest top, (F/C) short and some trainers. On your hip, you have your whip attached just in case of course! Before walking towards exam centre A, where you will be doing your practise exam and start to stretch out.

Sensing that a few of the boys also limbering up are staring at your body as you do have all the right curves in the right places, but you ignore them as you mean business. Getting into a running position, waiting for the event to start, someone barges your shoulder knocking you on to your hands and knees.

"Oi, what's the big deal?" Glaring up you see the cocky grin of the fierce spiky-haired demon. You also notice he is wearing a black vest showing off his amazing biceps, making you blush slightly. Then as you gaze back at his face and he has the biggest smirk.

"This is no place for iddy biddy kitty cats like yourself, you damn extra! Call it quits before you break a claw. Also, you keep staring at my body, do you like what you see?" It shocks you a little bit, but this damn rude boy isn't going to put you off your goal.

Deciding to show him a piece of his own medicine, you flick yourself back to your feet by doing a backflip and walk towards the boy. For a second, he seems to look in awe before going back to his usual scowl. Stalking towards him, putting more of a seductive sway in your hips and your tail, you can tell it looks good. Due to the fact that you notice some of the other boys looking this way, drooling slightly. The boy who you're putting your attention on, ears have slightly pink.

Swaying right up to him, putting your lips to his ear in his frozen state, making him flinch slightly as you whispered with a purr.

"I do like what I see, but I can assure you that you will never get a piece of this Pussy cat! Also, my name is (L/N), (F/N) you should remember it. I will be a hero one day!" Licking his ear lobe makes his cheeks blush a furious red, not helped when you stroke your tail across his bare skin making him shiver with excitement before you head to the gate.

As you're walking away from him, he snaps out of his lustful daze calling out. With no clue what he saying as it is drowned out by the buzzer. At the loud noise, you sprint into the large replica city in search of the villains! 

**** Finally getting into the main bit of the story! BNHA characters aren't mine and some of the story follows the actual manga with my own bits of the story! Also, the pictures not mine*** 

*** Hope you're looking forward to the next chapter****