Dirty Cat!

Waking up in the morning is hard as you overused your quirk the day before more than you have in a long time. As you stretch your arms out you hear a voice from the head leaning on your chest "Die Deku" he mumbled making you giggle. 'Aww he even argues with Midroyia in his sleep' you smile to yourself as you lift his head slightly as you sit up with your back against the headboard and Katsuki's head on your lap. You grab the remote and put something on quietly letting the ash-blonde sleep as you stroke his hair like a cat.

Grabbing your phone you notice a few texts from classmates, Alex telling you to message when awake and then one from Hoshi who had clearly heard about the incident last night. You had text him when you got to the Expo with a picture of you in your costume and some stuff he would like.

Hoshi - Hey you ok? I saw on the news what happened. I also saw that U.A students helped to get the system back online! xxx

Miss Kitty - Hey Hoshi. I'm all good. You? Yeh, we helped. Sometimes I wish I had a stronger quirk. I can fight but anything at range I'm useless with.😢  You enjoying the holidays? xx

You were about to put your phone down when it buzzed again making you grab it again.

Hoshi - your quirk is amazing but what kind of quirk would you want? xx

You sat a moment thinking of what kind of quirk you would want something that was strong or ranged that could help but was also sort of pretty like Hoshi's plant quirk. He hadn't fully told you what kind of stuff he could do. You thought Katsuki's quirk was cool but you couldn't be as strong as him.

Miss Kitty - I'm not sure. Your quirk is pretty that you can do stuff with plants. Not that I'm sure what you can do but the flowers you created were so pretty. 😊 I don't know I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. Crazy but I guess being like a cat is cool too. xx

Hoshi - I can show you someday soon what else my quirk can do if you like? Plus you're amazing. I think so anyway. I'll see you soon. Don't forget to get me something nice. 😊 xx

Miss Kitty - You're the sweetest! Sounds good I know we have a coffee planned before I go camp. I'll get you something awesome! 😊 Laters Hosh Bear! xxx

"Who the hell are you texting to make you smile like that?" you heard as grumpy sleepy voice as the ash-blonde grabbed your phone "Hosh bear! What the actual fuck!" he growled "Geez Katsuki. He is a friend!" he pouts "Yeh a friend that wants to fuck you. Are you that fucking clueless." he grumbled placing your phone on the side before he blew it up.

"Well I was going to say thank you for being a hero last night. But fuck you!" you yell at him getting out of the bed and going to the bathroom.

***Katsuki POV***

'If I pretend to be asleep I can lie here a little longer. The way she strokes my hair is amazing. Really calms me. I could just drift back off' his eyes were still closed as he felt you shift slightly as he cracked one eye open he saw you reading your phone. It didn't bother him at first until you stopped rubbing your finger through his hair and had a smile on your face.

You then went to put your phone down as it buzzed again after a few texts you had a big smile on your face. Opening his eyes he couldn't take you smiling like that for anyone else apart from him "Who the hell are you texting to make you smile like that?" he sounds sleepy but grumpy as he grabbed your phone. 'Hosh bear when the fuck did they become that close. I hate that fucking guy always stepping on my fucking toes. I bet he wants to show her his quirk and most likely his fucking dick as well' he was pissed off not at you because you weren't even remotely aware of the white-haired boy's feelings.