Test Part 2!

Test 5 - Ball throw.

This is so exhausting all these tests on the first day but least you're not coming last that's what counts. This one is simple and you know that you won't be able to throw it too far but that doesn't matter. First to go is the cute girl with the rosy cheeks. She does something to the ball then throws it and it just going and going and going. Her score infinity!

"INFINITY!" Literally, the whole class shouts out.

"That's insane! How is that possible?" The yellow-haired boy with the black lightning bolt shouts out in shock. You look over and Midoryia is stood near him positively shaking with the look of pure terror of not knowing what to do. He seems to be deciding in your head curiosity gets the best of you, so you start to walk over before someone stands in front of you but your that focus you walk straight into their had chest.

"Ouch! Sorry!" you rub your head looking up to see two extremely pissed off red eyes looking down at you.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT DEKU LIKE THAT FOR?" he literally screams in your face making a few people jump. You hear one guy turn to Leo, who you see to be to be the blonde-haired boy.

"Dude ain't that your girlfriend? You can't let that monster keep shouting and touching her whenever he wants!" Your brother just looks down at the guy pats him on the back.

"OI! Bakugou stop flirting with (f/n) and take this test seriously!" your brother says whilst trying to keep a serious face but bursts out laughing. Katsuki is pissed now and you can literally see steam coming off his hands but you use the opportunity to slip away next to your brother.

"God Leo don't make him mad! What's your problem anyway?" Looking at him with your eyebrow raised. He just smiles and put his arm around you making you face the blonde boy who looks utterly confused.

"(F/n) this is Denki Kaminari...He thinks you're my girlll friend!" He literally can't control himself anymore and burst out laughing which makes a few people wander over to see what is going on.

"Jeeeez this again! Every school we go to in Japan thinks we're dating! Clearly, we're related we have the same eyes lol!" you roll your eyes and look away from the crowd that has formed a little whilst other people are doing their test.

"Soooo....he's your cousin or something" you hear Kaminari questioning clearly wanting to know you now.

"No, he is my twin brother! Non-identical of course!" you touch your ear. Leo is still howling with laughter at this point. "How you know Mr Grumpy pants over there?" looking at Katsuki. You don't want to let them know about the time you were attacked you start to sweat a little. Then a boy with spiky red hair and pointy teeth speaks up.

"She saved him in the exams which was super manly!" he says whilst throwing his arm around your shoulder making you flinch as no one has really touched you since that night. "Although he did accidentally nearly strip her top off in the exams as thanks!" he winked at you and then it clicked that he was the one who told you that everyone could see your bra in the exam.

You smile up to the tall red-haired boy. "Yeh and I owe you a big thanks for being a gentleman and telling me before everyone saw me like that."

"So, you do remember me then?" He looks down at you just to confirm.

"Of course, however, I never got your name and I get sidetracked a lot!" You give him the biggest cutest smile you can and he smiles back at.

"It's Eijirou Kirishima! It's nice to see you again pretty kitty!" He blushes slightly as he says it making you blush before running off for your turn to throw waving back at the group standing with your brother.