Dorms!

A few days passed before you were moving out the people you were living with packed your stuff since you said it wasn't yours as you just slept the time away still refusing to eat you had lost a bit of weight. You did a lot of working out since the house had a gym for some reason it really helped vent a lot of anger you had. Apparently, you weren't allowed your phone until your memory was back in which you had argued more with the people in the house.

In the end, you stayed out the way and kept to yourself working on your muscles along with sleeping. The day finally came to you moving into these dorms at a hero school made you laugh but hell couldn't be any worse than living with people pretending to be your family. Putting on a uniform they provided you with some sunglasses your eyes were hurting a little, so like Hoshi said you took a drop of the stuff but you knew it could take an hour to kick in.

Standing behind a bush you looked at a group of kids you didn't know were getting excited about the building 1-A Alliance it was called. You didn't want people to know you were there as you felt like an outsider being a villain in the middle of a hero school. Your head was starting to settle though, so you had Hoshi to thank for that.

"For now, I'm glad we that we were able to bring class 1-A back together again," Aizawa said bored as you could see everyone stood together as you stood behind a bush. They were all looking around towards the guy Leo a little confused. They started to comment on how some parents were happy others weren't. You decided to stop listening as you didn't care at all as they went on about being sad.

"Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first--For now, we will focus on getting provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during training camp." you hear but ignore everything. "Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoryia, Iida and (l/n). The six of you went to save Bakugou and (f/n) that night!" he commented matter of factually as your ears perked up.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone expect Bakugou, Jiro, Hakajure and (f/n)." this made you freeze and everyone around you take a massive gulp.

"Of course the six that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reasons. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain trust. That's all now, we're going inside." he looked mad then back to bored before walking away.

Everyone looked annoyed until an ash blonde grabbed a blonde-haired boy making him use the quirk and becoming a dunce making everyone laugh. You also laughed giving away your spot behind a bush as you froze instantly. "Kirishima." the ash-blonde commented making a red-haired boy turn around as you peered from around the bush. They seemed to be discussing something before handing over cash something about night googles.

He started to walk off before turning ahead towards the bush you were in "I know your hiding just show yourself you idiot!" he snapped making everyone look confused as Leo looked "Dude. You think that's best she isn't herself" but it was too late as you walked out proud and just continued walking. "I already told you didn't I, to go fuck yourself!" you smirked as you literally pushed your way through the crowd.

Knocking the ash-blonde who knocked you back making your sunglasses fall off "THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR" you scream turning to the boy as vines tried to make their way out of your hand you dropped in agony to the floor holding your wrist as he dropped next to you looking worried "(f/n) are you ok?" you looked up and smirked before punching him in the face "GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY YOU WANT TO BE FUCKING HERO I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE." You scream at the top of your lungs.

"Leo what happened to her" Ochacho commented you turned to the class as they looked at you. "f/n are you ok?" a girl with a black ponytail came over "I like what you did to your hair. Did you get extensions?" she smiled as you glare "Are you stupid? It's my fucking hair" you snarled they all noticed your eyes glowing green "You guys are all....Ermm let me see" you smirk trying to think of a word. "f/n they're your friends don't you remember them" the boys called grabbed your hand "What have I told you about touching because as soon as I get this bracelet off I'll rip you apart with my bare hands you damn extra!" when you say that word you drop to your knees holding your head.