Welcome Home

"Hokage-sama." A figure clothed in black with a cat-like porcelain mask covering their face, appeared in a kneel not making a sound.

Behind a grand desk with a pipe in one hand, the other adjusting skewed papers, sat an elderly man. Letting out puffs of smoke that match the color of his goatee, the regal man grunted. "Report."

The figure nods before stating his report "arrived at destination at 1400 hours, area was largely undisturbed. A large amount of chakra was eminating from the inside the compound, with caution we approached. Boar and I were assigned to scout the inside. While Hawk and  Tiger were assigned to patrol the outside. There were no signs of life in the compound and all traps were disarmed. While searching, Boar found a loose panel and with great caution we removed it. Beneath it were a flight  of stairs leading to a room with a large sealed door. Boar was able to identify the seal as a  barrier seal only dismissible by your blood, sir."

The Hokage remained unreadable and with a quick flick of his wrist he summoned another ANBU hidden in the room. "Bring me the Jonin Commander Nara Shikaku. Immediately."

The black-ops member disappeared as quickly as he appeared. And within a few minutes, a man with two raggedy verticle scars on the right side of his face appeared with a few leaves following in tow. The man's signature spiky ponytail was undisturbed as intelligent dark eyes rested on the Hokage.

Despite Shikaku's status, the Nara's casual fashion of a meshed shirt underneath his flak jacket, a deer skin coat over that and handguards, never seemed to bother the village leader. And with his slouching form seeming lazy, his eyes were sharp and attentive , ready to follow any command

"I am needed at the  Ryujin compound, so I'm leaving you in charge."

Shikaku nodded and without complaint followed the order "understood."

The Hokage and the ANBU member Cat shushined to the abandoned compound before entering. Cat lead the Hokage to the stair case allowing the elderly man to go first, where Boar, Tiger, and Hawk were all waiting.

At the bottom was a door covered in an intricate pulsating blue seal.

Pulling out a kunai, the Hokage swiftly pricks his thumb, using his blood he writes the kanji for fire. The seal pulses a magnificent blue and slowly unwinds until there is no sign of it anymore, leaving only the dragon designs etched into the door.

The elderly man walks towards the door, and with the black-ops on guard, he cautiously slides it open.

One by one candles lit, and in a matter of seconds the room was visible, but just enough to see in the center.

Hooked up to a bunch of machines, that are each showing different medical terms, is a woman who looks no older than 20 with long platinum hair. And seeing as her eyes were closed they had no way of seeing her eye color.

However her body build was one of a ninja which was covered in a white kimono with a beautiful crimson obi tied beneath her slightly large bust.

The Hokage's breath hitches as his eyes take in the woman as he whispers loud enough for his ANBU to hear.

"Ryujin Kodai."

Ok, so this is the first chapter. I recently saw that someone had commented on this story and it made me want to come back to this story. This was the first one that I did proper research on, so I didn't want to abandon this baby. So in order to keep the comments coming I'm gonna ask a question pertaining this Anime or this Story!

So Question 1: What do you think about this chapter, like honestly? If you can't think of anything to say then What is your favorite older character in Naruto?(by older I mean 30+)

(Edit for those who care) so I recently got some amazing advice, so I'm going through this story and redoing it. Nothing crazy, just grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and a little bit of reorganization. That's it.

So if you find yourself liking this chapter or you just feel generous, y'know leave a vote or maybe even a comment.