6.

"Okay that's enough Tyrone- Lina head to the infirmary and get the nurses to look at that cut- you two next", master Gerald's voice called out as he pointed at two boys sitting at the back. Erena felt glad of the interruption but a glance back at Tia showed the girl was still looking at them with the question burning in her eyes.

"Oh- uh- nothing much- Caleb told us to study spells in the library", Fitz replied quickly as he smiled at the small girl.

Tia's expression remained sullen as she looked at the both of them and after a while she smiled at Caleb but her wide eyes had a sharp look about them like a mouse when it knew it was cornered. Erena didn't miss the glare that Tia shot her and she felt like moving away from the couple in an effort to keep things civil. Fitz and Erena were two of the few blade-seers in the circle that actually had a remnant of magical energy flowing through them and the thought brought Erena back to her vision, she'd been having dreams of the figureless fog that had spoken to her. A chill went down her spine as her thoughts remembered the dead bodies that had been hanging above her wrapped in chains.

"You've got that look on your face again", Fitz's whisper was light but as Erena turned to reply the sound of a bell clanged from inside the mansion.

"It's nothing", She replied watching how Tia lay a hand on where Fitz's arm lay across her shoulders and turned towards them with a small smile on her pearly face.

He made a sound that sounded like he didn't believe her in the slightest.

"Dismissed class", Master Gerald's voice echoed towards them and Erena watched as Tia gave her a tight-lipped smile.

The brunette turned to Fitz, "Lets go back to my room for lunch", her voice was sweet tipped and Erena watched as a responding smile framed Fitz's face but he turned to Erena and the smile dropped.

"Wait- what about Erena".

"Don't worry- I need to go to the library anyway", Erena said tightly.

"Yeah- she can practice more of those spells Caleb gave", Tia smiled.

Erena didn't respond but watched as they trudged towards the house. She sighed and turned to head in the other direction towards the iron gates, her grip on her daggers tightened as she thought of the unfortunate undead that would meet their end in the forest that day.