Things are gettin hOt in here *fans self* 🍋🍋🍋

WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON.

Fresh's POV

"Hey Fresh what's wrong? You kinda paused mid sentence." Error said. Oh god fuck. I quickly hid my phone putting on a fake expression that looked pretty real. "Oh it was nothing, just a little notification that's all." I lied, Error obviously didn't buy it. "Uh huh, and I'm married with three kids. What was it?" He asked, pure sass in the beginning of that sentence, oh geez I was already getting kinda warm. "Can we just get home? I left my phone charger there, phone's battery is low." I said, that part was true, I was at like, 22% . Error nodded skeptically and we finished walking back home and I bolted inside and to my room, closing and locking the door. I faceplanted into my bed groaning. Why tomorrow, out of all days it had to be tomorrow? I thought. I fell asleep after a bit of fucking around on my phone. The morning was hell, I was hot, and uncomfortable, and my fucking ecto body was summoned. I had a fem body summoned, which may I add is much thicker than a male ecto body. I groaned faceplanting back into my bed. "Whyyyyy" I mumbled. "Fresh?" I heard Error say from outside, oh fuck right, Error. My mind filled with thoughts of how to avoid him and fucking him at the same time. "Yeah?" I asked, my voice was shaky as hell. "I heard you groan, is everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah no everythings god damn perfect." I whispered. "Yeah." I said louder. "I heard that first bit. Can I do anything?" He asked. Fuck me. I thought as i got hotter. "U-uh, nnnno?" I said. I heard my door unlocking, of course he would have a key, I quickly grabbed my blanket and covered myself as he came in, I slept shirtless the night before because i was hot. So my shirt was on the floor. Error came in as I pushed up my shades. "Fresh you look like a grape." Error stated. I touched my face and damn it was hot as hell.  Error walked over and sat on the edge of my bed, which didn't help at all, I scooted away from him. "You're acting really weird today..." Error mumbled. He ripped off the blanket . I covered my top half and damn it was cold without the blanket which felt so nice. Error's face turned bright yellow as he mumbled a quiet oh. With a fem body I also had boobs, which was fucking great. "G-Give that back!" I yelled curling in on myself. Why did my fem body have to be fucking hourglass figure?Error was frozen in place. "ErrOr!" I yelled again, my voice unintentionally cracking. His face was a bright neon yellow that looked like a radioactive lemon. "Fresh why do you..." He asked blinking, like he was making sure he wasn't dreaming. "Since I'm technically a parasite, and a parasite is technically an animal, my specific breed of parasite goes into this thing called heat. Which affects the host as well." I explaned in the least 'oh dear god fuck me' voice I could. "But why fem?" Error asked. "There is male in house, and usually I have a dick when this happens but since you're here my parasite is going fucking ecstatic if you catch my drift." I said, my voice slipping. "O-oh." Error said in a slightly guilty tone. I fell back on the bed covering my face with one arm groaning out a fuuuuuuuck. Error reached over and touched my thigh as a sort of experiment , "ah~" I moaned quietly, I covered my mouth in shock. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I frantically thought. His hands were a pleasant cold against my hot purple ecto body. "Is it okay if I?" He asked "not gonna go to far just..." he trailed off I nodded, my breathing getting heavier. He moved over to sit infront of me. I sat up slightly which made him scoot forward. He moved his hand to my inner thigh. I exhaled in a needy way, if that even makes sense. He looked at my upper half debating something. He decided on that something and moved my arm. "D-door..." I breathed. My soul was going haywire. Error quickly got up and closed the door then came back. He traced the creavace inbetween my boobs with his thumb, the rest of his hand on my side. His other hand reached for my glasses. I tensed up, which he probably felt and paused. "Is it okay if I take those off?" He asked his thumb still teasing me. "Y-yeah." I moaned softly, god I was needy as hell. I closed my eyes as he took off my glasses. I opened my normal eye first then my soul eye slowly. Error stared at my eyes. "They're weird, I know..." I mumbled looking away from him. "They're beautiful Fresh." He said cupping my face in his hand. The temperature difference was astounding. Error was probably unconsciously leaning in, his mouth parting a bit. Am I about to fuck a guy I've known for a day? The answer is yes. I opened my mouth slightly, tilting my head. "Is it..." He started. I closed the gap, leaning in the rest of the way then pulling him down, and probably on top of me by accident. Something pushed on my crotch, which made me pant slightly as we broke away. I looked down to see a Yellow glow from Errors shorts. I laughed a bit. "Looks like you've got yourself a nice little boner there." I said. "Sorry!" Error blurted. I laughed saying it was okay. I somehow ended up ontop of him. I looked at the guy underneath me and had two options, listen to what he wanted, or tease the fuck out of him while I had the chance. I chose the second option rubbing myself on his boner, panting. "Ngh~ Fresh..." I heard him moan. I smirked, my hand sliding down to his shorts. "I-I'm supposed to be helping you..." He said, and flipped us. He started attacking my neck leaving red and purple hickies all over my collarbone and neck. His hand started messing with my chest, rubing and pinching. He stopped destroying my kneck and sat up, taking me all in. I was panting heavily and quietly whimpering. "Can I see your soul?" Error asked. I took the soul out of my eye, it being replaces with a normal eye. There was a crack down the middle of it and it wasn't as bright as other souls but Error still looked at it like it was a peice of art.

3rd POV

Error took the dripping soul in his hands, gently rubbing it then getting rougher and rougher. Fresh's pants and moans filled the room, along with Error's breathing. Error rubbed around where the two round bits met, which seemed to be the most sensitive. Error noticed Fresh rubbing his legs together, gripping the sheets like he was gonna fall, and biting his bottom lip. What could I do to this guy? Error asked himself.Error inserted a finger inter Fresh's soul, causing a gasp to erupt from Fresh, the soul started to drip more heavily. Error started moving his finger up and down,in a thrusting motion. Fresh got louder with his moaning, moaning Error's name and swears and just noises. Error put the soul back and wrapped his fingers around the waistband of Fresh's shorts, tugging on them. "N-no wait..." Fresh panted, grabbing Error's wrist. "I'll be gentle.". "No it's not that..." Fresh mumbled, "I'm kinda a..." Fresh mumbled the word virgin hiding his face in his hands. Error nodded and said "So am I." As he pulled down Fresh's shorts. Error looked up before looking down. Fresh was blushing up a storm as the cool air shifted past his naked body. Error started with Fresh's inner thighs. Fresh grabbed his wrists and looked at Error embarrassed. "Wha...?" Error said. "I'm bare naked...you need to take your shirt off or something..." Fresh mumbled. Error rolled his eyes playfully and took off his shirt. Fresh rubbed his hand against Error's ribs and finding its way down to Error's hips. Error put Fresh's hand above his head and continued teasing Fresh's inner thigh, slowly making his way up to Fresh's cunt. He gently touched and rubbed his cunt, figuring out what felt good to Fresh. He took his hand away from his dripping wet entrance and slid off his shorts. Fresh tensed up, seeing Error's dick. "I'll be gentle Fresh." Error said taking Fresh's hand. Fresh nodded. Error slowly slid into Fresh. Small tears pricked Fresh's eyes as he adjusted to the new feeling. "You okay?" Error asked, "Y-yeah just....gimmie a minute." Fresh said tightening his grip on Error's hand. Error waited until Fresh nodded. He slowly thrusted in and out, slowly picking up the pace. Soon he was quickly ramming into Fresh. Error hit a spot that made him cum without warning. "F-fuck sorry." Fresh panted. Error shook his head in an It's okay manner. Error pulled out, plopping on the bed next to him. "Where's the blanket?" Fresh asked, grabbing it and throwing it over the two. Fresh summoned a gen neutral body for warmth reasons and so did Error. They layed thaere in a peaceful silence, the same question on their mind.

Error's POV

"Was that just a guy helping guy fuck or was that a we started to get to know eachother yesterday and I think I like you fuck?" I asked, turning to face Fresh. "It can be whatever you want it to be." He responded, "but it would be kinda awkward if we fucked  and we just went on like nothing happened." . "Do you wanna try out dating eachother?" I asked. "Sure." Fresh responded, a dumb smile on his face. He sat up grabbing a clean pair of shorts and unsummoning his body. Putting a shirt on, his neck still very much exposed. "Let's keep it down low for a while, okay?" Fresh said sliding a shirt over his head. I nodded handing him his glasses. He put them back on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed, putting on his hat. "I'll put those on later." He said smiling at me. "Now get up I need to wash these sheets."