OwO Error whats this

Fresh's POV

I woke up sore. Great. My clothes and everything were still on and there was no mess. I looked over to see the sleeping body of Error. And a text from Blue, I ignored it and got up, a shooting pain in both my legs. I inhaled sharply then got up to change clothes. I turned my back to Error and pulled off my shirt, grabbing an outfit and sliding it's shirt on. I took off my shorts. "Nice veiw." I heard Error say from my bed. "Ew." I said in reply. I put the shorts on and tied the jacket around my waist. "I'm going out, might not be back till after lunch. Love ya, bye." I said walking out of the door to my room. Midway through the doorway Error hugged my waist and nuzzled his face into my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You're gonna be gone like all day." He mumbled. I felt something warm on my neck which I assumed to be a kiss. "I'm tired." He mumbled. "And apparently horny." I joked. "Just a few more minutes." He said. I sighed shifting in Error's arms and hugged back. We stayed like that before there was a knock at the door. "You expecting anyone?" I said into his shoulder/chest. "No, you?" He asked. I shook my head letting go of him, and him not letting go of me. "Error, babe, I need to get going." I laughed. He sighed and let me go. "Invite some friends over or something, I'm sure Ink Blue and Dream would love to question you." I kissed his cheek. He groaned as I went to the closet to grab my skateboard and regular shoes. I opened the door greeted by Ink and Blue. "Oh perfect you're here too." Blue said. "I'm actually on my way out." I said. "Is Error here?" Ink asked. "Yeah." I said. "Okay! Bye Fresh!" Blue said as I hopped on my skateboard and skated down the sidewalk.

—-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ERRORS BIG DICK ENERGY—-

I walked in and Error was getting pestered with questions. I put my skateboard and shoes back in the closet. "Fresh help." Error said overdramatically. "I'm sorry Jack but there's only room for one on this peice of wood! I'll never forget you Jack!"I said backing upstairs. "I'll never let go Jack! I'll never let go!" I said closing the door to my room. "Error opened my door. "Okay actually they want to ask you questions." He said with Blue amd Ink behind him. I just shoved my face in my pillow. I felt a weight on the side of my bed. Then the coldness of the floor. I pushed Error off. "THERES ONLY ROOM FOR ONE!" I yelled smacking him with a pillow. "You little shit!" He said laughing, throwing the pillow back at me, making me loose balance and fall. "I AM KING." He yelled. "I WILL OVERTHROW YOU!" I yelled pushing him and smothering him in the pillow. "Fresh omg stop." He said wheezing from under the pillow. I realized that I was sitting ontop of him. "There's a joke to make here.." I said looking at the doorway. "Speaking of that. Fresh said you guys haven't had sex but that was over text." Ink piped up from behind Blues fangirling. "Then I'll say it now. Sex is gross, all the wierd just-" I shivered in disgust. Error shot me a look that said you're lying. I covered his face with the pillow. "No." I said. "I've seen that look many times. Fresh is lying." Ink yelled. "Actually, I'm not lying about sex being gross, all the fluids and just-ew. Just ew." I said. Error whispered something along the lines of: really because your moans said otherwise. I pushed him feeling my face heat up slightly. Blue gasped. "What'd he say!" He said. "Something along the lines of: do you get off knowing about peoples sex life? " i wanted to say. I just curled in on myself remembering how good it felt when we had fucked. "O shit Fresh broke." Ink mumbled. I could feel Error looking at me. Itook a deep breath and uncurled myself. A notification came from my phone and I quickly grabbed it. I new that sound. "Yyyyyyyyou guys neeed to llllllllllleave." I said slowly pretending to read a text. "What why?" Blue asked. "Personal issues." I said. Not technically lying. "Oh.. all right! Can we come back tomorrow?" Blue asked. "Uhhhhh." I checked my phone again. I've never tried waiting. "I mean...no?" I said as Error checked my phone. He just laughed and shoed Ink and Blue out of our house.
" I'll see you tomorrow." He winked as he closed my door.