Now

I walked out of the infirmary to see the mess Alexandria was dead bodies everywhere.

I wanted to cry for the people but I didn't. I continued to walk with daddy holding my hand and Eric holding the other.

"Can we do the jumpy thing please" I said that was when we would all take walks and we would count to three and they would swing me high into the air. Eric looked at daddy. "Not right now honey." Eric said. "Oh alright" I said.

I then heard screams and I ran out of the hands of daddy and Eric. They chased after me screaming for me to stop.

I reached to where Maggie,rosita and Michonne were and they all looked at me and then the gate Michonne lurched the door open.

Maggie held me behind her. I saw Rick enter threw the gate I looked out and saw a ton of walkers up towards the gate.

"May!" I heard daddy call. He grabbed me and pulled me away from the gate. "Are you ok?" He asked me. "I'm fine!" I said back to him.

"Don't ever run off like that again ok" Eric said standing beside daddy. "I promise." I said back to them.

I then heard the walkers it sounded like billions were out there.

I got up on one of the guard towers and saw thousands of walkers.

"Hey May get down from there please!" Eric said calling up to me. I carefully got back down.

"Go back to the house ok bunny!" Daddy said. I nodded my head and I ran back to the house.

I walked into my room it was grey with a doll house that daddy found for me. I played with the dolls till I heard screaming downstairs.

"You could have gotten May killed!" I heard Eric scream. "I know I could have gotten everybody killed." Daddy said back.

"Are daughter can't fight she's 8 years old!" Eric said. "I know we have to look out for her." Daddy said back.

I can take care of myself I did for the time I was out there which was a long time.

I was mad and I never get mad I don't cry either.

I grabbed my throwing knives and then walked downstairs.

"Hey daddy I just heard Maggie calling my name to go see a really pretty flower can I go?" I said trying to make up a stupid excuse to leave the house.

"I don't know bunny." Daddy said looking at Eric. "Please I'll only be gone for like 10 minutes and it's with Maggie.

"Oh alright go ahead but be back quickly only the flower you should look at ok." Daddy said to me.

"Yes daddy." I said back. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and did the same to Eric I wasn't gonna see them for a while.

They think I'm weak! How am I weak! What were they talking about daddy killed the people and almost killed me.

I ran out the front door and tucked my throwing knives into my belt. I ran to the lawn and went to the west gates which didn't have any walkers yet.

I climbed over and jumped off the gate. I was good at jumping and landing so I thankfully didn't hurt anything

I ran into the woods keeping my knife out. I stabbed each walker I saw. I ran to I don't even know where. It felt like forever while I was running.

Does anyone back there even care about me. It became sundown. I had to set up camp.

I found a old cottage out on a lake. I grabbed the nearest chair and watched the sun go down I don't know why but it just brought me peace.

There was 4 walkers in the house. I killed each one and then looked everywhere for any more.

I got into the master bedroom and laid down. I still locked the door just in case. My tears flowed down my cheek. Someday they will understand.

I woke up I like to say it was about 6:30. I walked out looking for food.

There were marshmallows and bread.  I toasted the marshmallows with a lighter that I stole from Eric. I put two pieces of bread together and thought of it as a s'more.

I took out pen and paper. Before I left I wrote something to daddy and Eric.

Don't worry I'll be ok I can handle Myself. I think you guys should ask Maggie how far along she is. She's pregnant. Don't come searching for me I love you guys so much.

-May