The same boat

They both looked at me as they sat down. I looked at them as well. "Oh are we gonna have a family reunion right now?" The red head said.

None of us could speak due to our gag. We waited there for what felt like hours before they took Maggie in a room.

I prayed that they wouldn't hurt her due to the baby. I stood and stared at Carol and she started breathing very heavily.

I looked at her as her eyes started to water. I tried to get the other peoples attention. Then a old women looked at me and came over and undid my gag.

"What?" She screamed. "She's hyperventilating please undo her gag!" I said back to her. The lady walked over and undid her gag.

Carol started to calm down thankfully. I sat there and waited.

Maggie came back thankfully ok.

I waited and everybody left. What was I waiting for.

Then all of a sudden Carol got up. "How did you do that?" I asked "no time" she said and undid my duct taped hands.

She did the same to Maggie.

I have a plan.

"Ok so that guy right there is long dead he should come back soon so we are gonna tie him up and wait till someone gets back he's gonna bite someone and then we are gonna take there gun ok?" Maggie and Carol looked at me shocked.

"You figured that out quickly almost as quick as you did my pregnancy!" Maggie said.

"Do you have a belt?" I asked her. She gave me her belt and I tied the guy up.

We waited as he become a walker.

The old women came back and he bite her on the arm.

Then Maggie came and took her gun and beat her to death with it. I looked away as she did I couldn't look.

Carol walked out and shot someone that was apart of the group a girl.

We walked again through the random place. "We need to finish what we started" said Maggie. "You need to go" Carol said.

"No we should finish off what we started!" I said. "What if our group walk through that door and they get shot at and all die!" I said to them.

Carol looked at me and then Maggie and said "Alright let's go."

We walked down a hallway and then I red head bitch popped up. I wasn't focusing on the conversation I had my gun out ready I saw her try to kill Carol and was about to shoot when Maggie said don't shoot.

I looked at her weirdly and then saw the red head get thrown through a metal pole. Her face getting eaten by a walker.

It scared me...

We hurried back to the room where we just were and grabbed the walkie talkie.

Carol spoke into it and said "meet me on the kill floor." In a accent that sounded somewhat like the red head.

I looked at Maggie and then carol.

We headed up to the kill floor. We looked through the window of the door.

I noticed the smell of gas and liquid on the floor. "Carol throw your cigarette on the floor in there." I whispered to carol.

She took out her cigarette and threw it in and the whole place went up in flames.

I stared through the window. A tear fell onto my cheek as I looked at the people burning.

We walked past the place where the red head was. I didn't talk I had killed more people.

The red head was now a walker and Maggie stabbed her in the head.

Carol looked down at me and said "you remind me of someone that I use to know except you aren't messed up and your strong." She said. I smiled at her.
Maggie placed her hand on my back.

"Thank you for keeping my baby safe and how did you know I was pregnant?" She asked.

"Your nose didn't bleed" I said. "What?" Maggie said. "My mom told me that when you get to a certain age that your nose will bleed a week each month and you need to use tissues to stop the blood." I said back to her.

"We're gonna need to have a talk real soon ok?" Maggie said. "About what?" I said back.

"The nose bleeds" she said back.

We made our way to a door. We opened it and there stood Rick with the rest of the group.

I looked at them as they all stared at me of shock. They moved aside and that's when I saw daddy.

I ran into his arms and cried I hugged him so tight. He cried as well.

We hadn't see each other in so long. "She's a smart cookie she basically saved us." Maggie said

Rick looked at me and so did Glen. "Thank you for protecting her." Glen said to me. I smiled at him.

"Daddy I'm so sorry for leaving." I cried to him. "It's ok bunny it's ok your safe now and that's all that matters." Daddy said back.

"Is Eric ok?" I said back to him. "Ya he's fine" Daddy said. I hugged daddy so hard I missed him so much.

We held each other's hands as we walked away.

"How did you end up there?" Rosita asked. The group looked at me. "There was a group of men all on bikes and they were trying to kill me and so I ran into a Walmart and they shot at me. Then I ran into a Museum and I found a bazooka and blew them all up. I got blown back and hit my head hard and passed out for like 2 days then I saw them and they forced me to go with them." I said as I cried.

"Hey Thank you those people were ten guys that could have killed us" Rick said.

"I can't do it anymore I can't kill." I said and daddy held me tight close to him. 

"I will make sure you never have to again I'm so sorry." Daddy said.

We made our way back home.

I walked through the gates and saw Eric waiting patiently. He saw me and immediately broke down into tears.

"May your back!" He said hugging me tightly. I hugged him back just as tight.

I was home and I wasn't gonna leave...

Or would I be forced to leave soon?