Rock in the Road

I walked out of the trailer and took a look around the beautiful place. The hilltop is very peaceful.

I ended up sleeping right next to Maggie.

I made my way through the hilltop looking around everywhere.

Families were here.

I could see this becoming my home.

I'm gonna be honest I'm terrified that dad and Eric are gonna yell at me that I left without saying goodbye.

I had to kill two people to get here.

"Can we go to the doctors to see the baby?" I asked Maggie.

"Sure why not" she said with a smile. She hasn't really been herself since Glen died.

She was grieving and I had to respect that for her.

We made our way over to the doctors office.

We walked in and Maggie laid down and grabbed my hand holding it.

The doctor put the weird gel on it.

I saw Maggie shake a little cause the gel was cold but then she calmed down a little bit.

The doctor used this weird thing on her stomach moving it around.

Then he found the baby.

Maggie smiled and said "there it is"

I smiled widely not at the weird blob on the screen that looked nothing like the baby but at Maggie who I could see was excited.

We then went outside and I asked Maggie where Glen was.

"He's over here" Maggie said leading me over to a grave with rocks stacked on top of it.

There were two I'm guessing the other was for Abraham.

Maggie left me with them and I said "I'm gonna help her ok Glen don't you worry I'm gonna treat that baby with the most amount of love I could possibly give" tears formed in my eyes.

"Abraham I promise I will keep Sasha safe and ok she's strong and you know that" tears ran down my face.

I kissed both my hands and put them on the graves.

"I'll miss you guys" I said and wiped the tears away.

I walked away and then looked towards the gate as I heard a noise.

I then saw Rick.

I stood in shock and he looked at me and my blood stained shirt and face.

I probably needed to wash myself.

Rosita looked at me and smiled she looked as though she had raised the best child she could possibly raise.

I smiled widely and ran towards them and hugged Rick.

"Are you ok did they hurt you?" Rick asked and I just said "I'm fine"

"Aaron got really beat up ok but I don't want you to worry about him ok cause he will be fine" Rick said leaving me shocked and confused.

"I have to see him" I said very worried about my dad.

"We can take you back later" Rick said.

I nodded and my head filled with anger.

I should have stayed and helped my daddy I could have helped him.

"Why did he get beat up?" I asked Rosita.

"He was worried about you going out with arat and Paul and punched a guy for sending you on a "suicide" mission.

"It's all my fault I'm such a idiot!" I yelled at myself.

"Where's Maggie?" Rosita asked and I pointed toward the trailer to their left and she walked out.

I ran towards the back of the hilltop and ran towards Glens grave and talked to him for a while.

It eased me.

Hello everyone I'm so sorry for not updating in like 1,000 years!! I love all of you