Not tomorrow yet

3 months later
I'm sore your wondering how I knew Maggie was pregnant. Well my mom told me that your nose bleeds for a week each month.

Maggie always had tissues in the garbage. She didn't these past few months and I saw her throw up in the mornings.

So I assume she's pregnant.

I walked on the porch that overlooks the lake. It's crazy how in such a messed up world things can still be so beautiful.

I walked down the road.

There was a few super markets. I saw some advertising for the lake it was named round lake.

I banged my hand on the windows of a Walmart. It's probably a blood bath in there.

I heard only one walker. I walked into the store and killed the walker. I covered it up with a blanket cause it was a person before who probably had a family we should still honor it.

I didn't see much good things in the Walmart. I grabbed some cans of beans and a carton of water.

I walked back into the street. That's when I heard something. A motorcycle.

I hid behind a tree. They saw me. "Hey get up now!" A man screamed at me.

I carefully got up and dropped my knives. I hid the gun I stole right before I left in the back of my pants.

"Oh look what we got here a little girl!" The man said. I noticed there were at least 10 guys all behind him.

"Please don't hurt me." I said to him. "Oh honey I'm gonna do a lot more then hurt you." The man said.

I did the only thing I knew what to do I ran. I raced back into the Walmart.

They chased after me. I hid in one of the shelves behind something. "Where are you little girl?" The man called and then he started to whistle.

I carefully got out of my hiding spot and accidentally made a noise. "Oh are you gonna be in that shelf over there?" He said sarcastically and fired his gun. The other men approached me.

I ran to the nearest exit and rushed to it. The sun light hit my face again and I then rushed to the nearest building.

It was a old Museum I rushed in and looked around for a anything. That's when I saw something

A bazooka...

I broke the glass with my gun to get it. I lifted it up and it was super heavy. I tried to figure out how to fire it.

I ran out the door and then saw the group they were all on their motorcycles looking at me.

"Hey what you got there?" The main man said to me.

Then the bazooka went off and the group of men went up in flames. I got flown back and hit my head on a rock.

I had just killed 10 men

I had never killed anyone before and so that was a first.

I want daddy and Eric.

My head hit so hard on this rock. My vision started to fade slowly I moved myself into mud to make sure no walkers saw me.

Then it went black.

2 days later

I woke up and saw the moon and A figure standing over me.

That's when the figure collapsed on me it was a walker. I panicked and held the walker up as I searched for my gun. I found it and shot it through the head.

I needed to go.

I got up quickly but then I felt my head and it hurt really bad.

I felt it and felt a large bump. I got up and looked around then I heard a truck. I hid behind a tree.

I heard the people get out and say something I couldn't make out. I looked at the people. It was people I didn't recognize once again.

I felt myself go weak and fell. They all looked my way "get up!" A women screamed. I got up and looked over at the women she had bright red hair.

I got up and looked at her. "Come with me now!" She said. I looked at her and walked over and she put a bag over my face.

We got into a car and drove to someplace I don't know where. It was a long ride though. I was thrown into a room.

Then I heard the red head talk to someone on the walkie talkie. She left with her group and I cried.

Was I gonna live or was I gonna die from them shooting me in the head.

I waited there for about a hour. Then I heard noises. The same women talked with her group of 4. A man was screaming at some "bitch" who shot him.

They walked through the door and that's when I saw Carol and Maggie!

They looked at me in shock.