New best friends

I continued to talk to Glen and Abraham for the remainder of the time Rick was there.

I then heard my name be called.

I looked up to see michonne she was looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Hey how you doing?"She asked me.

"I'm just so stressed" I said.

"Can I ask you how many people you've killed?" Michonne said.

I looked at her and tilted my head and cried "I don't like to kill anyone" I said and she came over and hugged me.

"It's ok you shouldn't have to you are just a young girl who wants a normal life." Michonne said and she cried.

"I think I've killed 12" I said.

She didn't say anything for a while and just held me in her arms.

"Alright let's move" Rick screamed at everyone.

Michonne and I got up and ran towards the group.

I saw Maggie she was staying behind.

"Maggie!" I said.

"Yeah May" She asked.

"Please stay safe okay I love you" I said and hugged her tightly.

"I will I promise" she said.

"Pinkie promise" I said holding up my pinkie.

She hugged our pinkies together which made me smile.

"We just need to make a quick stop ok" Rick said to me as he saw me anxious to get home and see Daddy.

Sure I would come back as soon as daddy got better and check on Maggie.

I was terrified of the saviors. I had killed twelve of their men and women and now they're gonna kill me.

I've had nightmares about me dying.

Sometimes I was beheaded and put on a pike...

Sometimes I was beaten to death by Negan and his bat...

I was bitten and shot myself...

I use to pray everyday that I would wake up and everything would be good.

Daddy and Eric would be safe the world wouldn't be filled with these things.

Everybody was happy and nobody died.

We all lived together in peace.

My thoughts all came rushing through me.

"Hey May are you alright?" a voice asked.

I looked over and saw Rosita.

"Just stressed" I said.

"Well whenever I get stressed I just look at the sky and look for shapes in the clouds." Rosita said.

"Really and that helps!" I said.

"For me yes" she answered back.

"Hey did Maggie ever tell you about the nose bleeds?" She asked again.

" no we never got around to it." I said back.

"Well looks like I'm gonna have to tell you" Rosita said.

"Ok" I said questionable.

"So once you hit a certain age you go through some changes in your body see you chest gets bigger and you start to develop Brest. You start to grow hair most places and you get something called your period. See this is basically when blood comes out of your lady parts and you have to put something called a tampon up there... now when you don't have the period after you and your partner have engaged in um well your father can tell you the rest." Rosita said very quietly and awkwardly.

"Wait so my daddy can get pregnant" I said.

"No only girls can get pregnant" Rosita said.

"Ok kinda get the period thing but not the pregnant thing" I said confused.

"See your dad may have a different way of explaining it since he's attracted towards the same gender." Rosita said.

"Alright were here." Rick said.

I looked and saw a giant dump.

"This place is nasty." I said looking at it.

The door opened and we walked in.

A group of people were sitting down and working on art.

Rick confronted them and I sat there staying quite.

I hear Jadis I think her name was say "prove it" she took Rick up to some trash shoot and threw him down.

Michonne ran over looking through the trash to see him face to face with a walker that had a bunch of sharp wood comingnout of it.

I ran over to see how he was doing.

I looked away when I saw his arms get stabbed through and him scream.

This is the people we wanna be friends with I don't get it.

Rick ended up killing it and then we finally got to leave after Rick made some weird deal with the girl Jadis.

We all got into the arv and I patched up Ricks hand.

He smiled at me and asked me what had happened to the two saviors that Negan sent me with.

"They tried to kill me in the middle of the night and so I had to kill them." I said.

"Well I'm sorry you had to go through that." Rick said.

"Your dad was so scared" Rick said.

"I know and so I wanna make sure he is ok" I said.

We finally made our way to Alexandria and I got off and ran towards the entrance ready to see my dad.