(F)Charisse Ghul-The Assassin(My favorite)

Looks:

Name: Her indigo eyes flicker over you, as she appeared hesitant to reveal her true identity

Name: Her indigo eyes flicker over you, as she appeared hesitant to reveal her true identity. "My name is Charisse Ghul, daughter of the King of Assassins."

Age: "I advise that you do not ask me anymore of your silly questions." (21 years old.)

Gender: A small glare crosses her face as she scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest. "I beg your pardon?!" (Female.)  

Species: Human 

Looks: A flash of bewildered puzzlement appeared on her face, as she simply looked at you strangely. "Are you blind, or simply just so stupid you do not know how to open your eyes?" She snapped. (Standing at an unthreatening 5'5, her height is accompanied by her very slender yet strong figure. She has large indigo eyes, long raven hair, and pale skin. And while Charisse may be impossibly gorgeous and undoubtedly breathtakingly beautiful , her scars are anything but. Located on her back is a plethora of scars that litter and taint her flawless skin, all evidence of her harsh childhood. As well as stab wounds and scarred skin, several emblems of other previous assassins also brand her skin.)

Sexuality: "It would be in your best interest to halt this nonsense. I have no patience to answer your inquiries." (Pansexual, leans towards guys.) 

Personality: She may have a cold and hard outer shell, but she can be very flirtatious and facetious, often showing a smidge of her playful side. Though, it is advised to be weary around her, as she carries a quick temper. (Find out the rest.) 

Quote(s): Charisse looks up to you and meets your eyes, her indigo orbs blank. "I'm the thing that monsters have nightmares about..." a sly smile plays on her lips. 

"You cannot sell dreams to someone who has walked through nightmares." 

"Once you get so used to the pain, you start to welcome it. You begin to yearn for it. Pain once was the only thing I've ever felt, and now without it, how am I supposed to be punished for my grandest sin: existing?" 

Clothing: (Usually a tank and leggings with a black cloak and combat boots, but I shall describe when necessary.)

Skills: Fighting, killing, torturing, sex 

Likes: Blood, killing, torturing, dresses, flirting, teasing others, books, magic, making witty remarks. 

Dislikes: Her Father

Occupation: Charisse rolls her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "A prostitute." She replied facetiously. (Assassin.) 

Turn ons: Being forced to be submissive, being tied up, BDSM, dirty talk, being called vulgar nicknames, hair pulling, roughness, wearing very revealing outfits, blood, (and in some cases) rape, torture, and threats and sexual humiliation. 

Turn offs: bestiality 

Family: Her Father, Ra's Al Ghul- The leader of the league of Assassins 

Weaknesses: Whips and guns are things that she isn't too keen on. Charisse herself can be too cocky in a fight, too ignorant and too frank. She sometimes rushes into things on a whim and pray that they'll work out. 

Weapons:

Blades- Daggers, Knives, and sometimes swords and bow and arrows 

Poisons-

 A poison that can turn a man so sexually frustrated that it becomes terribly unbearable (she uses this for very effective and efficient torturing.) 

A poison that kills 

A poison that stuns (Registered by a needle) 

A poison that makes the victim unconscious (She usually wears a lipstick that contains this poison, and she has spent years growing an immunity to it.)