The Tavern

The place where drunks reside, and prostitutes are flirting about. Welcome to, that Tavern! A friendly(-ish) place to go for a nice drink!

*Please note that this is set in medieval times

Scenario 1: You walk into a boisterous Tavern in a secluded village located near the north border. Walking in nonchalantly, you immediately spot a cloaked figure in the corner of your eye, the strange figure sitting at the bar, surrounded by endless empty  mugs of mead. This hooded person seemed drunk, clearly struggling to stay on the barstool as they struggled to grasp another cup. 

Scenario 2: You're sitting down at an empty table in the Tavern, enjoying a cup of rum. Suddenly, someone walks towards you, a hood hiding their face. Without a word, they sit across from you, drinking their own cup of whiskey.

Scenario 3 (only available if you wish to rp with Charisse.): You're in the Tavern, needing a drink after a long day's work. You see a figure from across the bar slowly pull down the hood that was masking their face, revealing a beautiful woman. But, then a large drunk man approaches her, roughly grabbing her arm, and speaking to her. She shook her head no to whatever the man was asking, but he became angry, trying to grab her out of her seat. You see this, and....?

scenario 4: Make one up