Rules

Rules. Follow them.

1) No bullying outside of the rp/ no discrimination. This is a one strike, you're out, kinda deal. There will be no forms of bullying or harassment! This is rule number one for a reason! I want to ensure that everyone who rps will feel welcomed and safe.

2) Gore is permitted, as well as swearing.

3) Smut shall be taken to pm. If you and another character are "doing the dirty," then in the rp, just say something like this: "Let's get out of here." He whispered in her ear, caressing her side. She nodded, a smile tugging at her lips, following him to his room. They then proceeded to make love.

I know it's boring and all, but I want to try and be good-ish so I don't get this book deleted right away. (Trust me I love smut.) 

4) Rape, depression, self-harm, and abuse are all subjects that are allowed. If you are sensitive or offended easily, I respectfully ask you to not participate.

5) Role play in third person, and do not give me one-sentence answers. If you do, I shall not respond.

6) A too powerful character leads to a too boring rp! 

7) Make your character interesting, give me a twist. I'll mention if I think that they need a little something more. 

8) Create drama!! PLEASE! The more, the better! Go big or go home!!!

9) Dont intrude to another rp, just ask first please. And don't kill another character without asking whoever is playing them first. 

10) Manipulate the scene! Introduce a secret plan your character has been formulating or do SOMETHING that will lead to higher suspense. Try to backstab people as much as possible really. 

11) This is in the Medieval Era!!! The only exception is that I will allow guns. 

12) Do not control someone else's character!

13) I will not accept your character if I am getting too much of one type, for example, I have noticed I get a lot of female characters that are too soft and innocent. There is nothing wrong with that, but too much of it drives me crazy because it's like I'm repeating a ton of situations. 

14) Don't be boring. If I am dying of boredom from our RP, I will give you up to three warnings, if you continue to be boring, then I will end the RP.

15) Please write as much as you can when responding! I really appreciate those that use a variety of vocabulary and give me lots to work with! (Think of it like a competition to see who can get the most words when they respond.)

16) To make sure you have read these rules, the password is your favorite word, and your favorite color. (ex: Facetious black.)

18) I skipped rule number 17.

19) You just checked, didn't you?

20)Please ask questions! If something is confusing, please ask me! I will not be mad! Pinky promise.

21) Use third person point of view, and I would love it if you use correct grammar, though I know spelling errors are unavoidable.

22)Just to check that you have completely read the rules to the end, the REAL password is "I don't know."

Thanks for reading the rules, I ❤ you for it, and please enjoy the rest of the book!