Chapter one: Nathaniel's life

Keith you are as boring as ever on how your mate would look like ,How dramatic !! I exclaimed rolling my eyes .
I throw words at Keith ,my best friend since childhood.
We have lived in the pack house since the Alpha, my father is the leader of the pack and mom, the Luna was an equal leader with dad since they are mates meaning destined to be or soulmates .Mates are joined by the moon goddess ,who we believe to be our creator ,for one to become officially the Luna or alpha a ceremony is held and both of them are to complete the mating process and become one and  am the next alpha after dad and I'll have to follow his footsteps when I find my mate plus the alpha and Luna role are a lot of responsibility  ,I can't wait to find her. My little brother Allan was also eager to meet her too.

Even though I throw words at him . Drua and I still think about her ; how she would look like ,if she's a human or a wolf ,her figure and lips and how she would be shy around me .

My wolf Drua couldn't wait to mark her and ..........,anyway it's only in a weeks time when I'm going to find her ,am turning 18 .
Mates are either female to female ,male to male or male to female ,but all this lies to the moon goddess's hands and some even get humans as mates .
We are not allowed to tell humans that we are werewolves ,it's a secret but only to their mates ,humans might get horny and kill all werewolves that's why.

We ride home in my car we were almost reaching the pack house when my nose smelled something nice leeky potato soup ,spaghetti ,pasta .
Yeah we really have sensitive hearing and smell .

"Broh  it's your favourite can't wait to get home".Keith mind linked me
" Who said am not a werewolf ??"
He looked at me confused.
Rolling my eyes "I'm also a werewolf so I can smell it"

He smiled ,"Why the attitude broh ,oh I get it your thinking about her huuuuh ",raising his eyebrows.
I did not talk coz I knew it was true.
We walked in and said hi to my mum,Terry.

Terry's Pov
You boys are home early ?? Nate if you don't let go of me am gonna keep your mate away from you for a week .
Keith was giggling  and he ran upstairs
Nate went on ahead and took over cooking ,telling me to head on to the pack doctor for check up .

Nate's Pov

I was able to convince mum to go to the pack doctor .
Mum took care of the whole pack and prepared food with help but today the helpers were not around and there were approximately 500 wolves in the pack .
My mates not going to do all that work
Mum has had endless headaches for the past few days but she never wanted to go to the pack doctor she never told anyone but I knew all the same  . 
Dad was not in the house most of the time since he had pack work to deal with .
Keith and I took dinner with the family ,we had a very big appetite for food plus we were very hungry. We both went upstairs to our rooms to sleep but I didn't go to sleep .
I looked though the balcony at the moon thinking of her ,I decided to sleep after .

Next chapter is Hailey hope you liked this chapter .
Please vote and comment ,follow me too ,wink .