Chapter 3: New school

Hailey's pov

I woke up and found myself in my room with bandages all over ,one on my stomach which hurt when I tried to get up ,another on my head and on my left arm ,the others were some sore bruises .

I tried to get up "Ow ow ow " I went down again since my chest had intense pain ,I felt dizzy and my whole body hurt to bits .

Some of my wounds had started healing already but how?
"Tiger how long had I been out ??"

About four days or so?

"What!? Four days oh no I must have been hit hard this time "

Yeah he hit you on the head that's why you passed out and I couldn't help coz my strength is not enough.
He called a doctor for you and he's planning to take you to high school today .

What !!? I exclaimed quite shocked at what Tiger said

Without doing much i
dragged myself to the bathroom ,and stripped myself of my clothes and bandages .

I walked into the bath tub and took a bath minding my bruises ,the lukewarm water stung my body but made it feel less painful

I was done and went back to my closet which consisted of mine and mums clothes coz he wouldn't buy me any .
I wore a short -sleeved (white) blouse ,a blue skirt and black tights ,on top of it a blue hoody for my face .
I took out my mum's make up kit which she gave me on my sixteenth birthday last year .
I did some make up and it worked like a charm hiding all the bruises on my face .

"Hailey hurry up and come down". Wow!! dad's voice sounds much ..sober than usual.

I headed down to find breakfast which I ate peacefully ,something I rarely took because I only survived on apples mostly ,he led me to the car later on and drove me to Bay City high .He admitted me there ,gave me my packed bag pack and left ,as usual no making friends and talking to anyone or I'm dead.

The hood covered my face well since I was small and weighed a little .I walked down the hallway with the map and my class attendance ,there were a few people who stared at me but I didn't bother to look.

I was looking at my map since the bell rang and I didn't want to be late on my first day then I accidentally bumped into something hard ,I almost fell due to the impact but he caught me and I flinched ,he touched my arm helping me balance again then I yelped but it was almost in a whisper .

I looked up a little and saw a tall muscular guy ,he had cute blue glassy eyes ,his black hair hung messily on his forehead , his cloth fit him well especially at the abs ,his skin glowed evenly in the light oh God this guy was breathtakingly good looking.

I didn't realize he was still holding my hand for I flinched away when he touched it and I felt a tingling sensation but ignored it as soon as it came.

"Miss I'm sorry for that I didn't mean to ..."

I didn't wait for him to finish coz I remembered dad and I did not want to die sooner than expected so I ran to where my tiny legs could carry me
I heard him calling "Miss wait " but I didn't I just kept on running till I stopped somewhere ...

Hope you liked it

Please vote

Comment

Or even follow me and tell me your views too

Thank you guys