Birthday boy

I drove home thinking of Nathaniel ,but later drowned in thoughts of my mate .

Nate was followed by women like flies and he liked pleasing them but me ,I wouldn't do the entertaining part .

I have to lead an example as a beta and represent Nate in the best way possible.

         I reached home exhausted to bits ,Nate and I just ate and went upstairs to our rooms round a corridor .

I woke up very late ,the alarm clock beeping noisily next to the bed.
        I got out of bed remembering something.

I took a quick shower and hurried to Nate's room with a bucket full of water.

   I knew he wasn't awake yet so I did the unthinkable ,his reaction was just awesome.

Hailey's pov

Mom No!!
All the memories flashed in my head again

"Hailey just know I love you ,please take care of your dad for me "

    Tears were blinding my vision making it blurry

I could do nothing for her ,there was too much blood and I was also covered in it .

    "Hailey I'm sorry but you deserve to know the truth that I ........I....."

     I was trying my best to put pressure on her wounds but it was no use .

    Mom what is it !???,please tell me ,my head was hurting now ,I had a bad feeling about what she was going to say.

      Her breathing pace went slower and slower every second ,she was shaking .

No! I cried, please mum stay with me please ,I need you mum
"I ..am not your...real
...mother"

She took a deep breath then her eyes fluttered closed.Tears were flowing down my face and my chest hurt bad.

"What??!!!!......"