Found

My feet hurt but I was almost in school so I kept on and arrived in school exhausted ,my body was screaming at me because of the pain.
I had no lesson till break so I decided to head on to the library to pass time.
I headed for the shelf and chose a book ;I loved reading a lot most especially adventure and fiction but I hated romance ,I guess it because I don't believe in love .

Something just triggered me today and I chose a romance book entitled "PAINFUL TEARS"

It wasn't that bad ,in fact I loved it ;it spoke of a girl whose life had been full of tears ,she got raped at twelve by her dad .
Then he committed suicide leaving her in the streets to wander ,she struggles and meets many more challenges but in the end she meets her real mother and her life changes forever.
In the process she meets her prince charming.

The bell for my German class rang so I hurried up to my locker ,took my books and headed down the hallway.

The hallway was long so I hurried up to my class on the second floor.
The students hurried up before me but I tried to move my legs to climb up the stairs but I could not move ,I felt numb .
By that time I was alone in the hallway ,then came the intense pain in my chest but this one was worse .

My head throbbed in pain and my heartbeat increased then all of a sudden I felt dizzy and my vision became blurry then I fell.
I felt hands on me and I was in the air ,I lost my senses there after........
.....
...

I followed the smell and it led me to the library ,it led me to a far corner of the library .
I followed the scent again ,it led me down the hallway to a group of people going up the stairs.
Then I saw the hoodie girl ,my wolf went crazy .
She stood for a while and fell to the ground hard .

I ran and picked her up and whispered some soothing words to her as her body went limp .

I mind linked keith to prepare the car and contact the pack doctor .
Keith was waiting in the car when I arrived with her in my arms ,immediately we got in ,Keith sped off to the pack house .
Mom was waiting for us at the door ,confused .
I hurried to the pack doctor so that he could examine her .
Mom kept mind linking me with a thousand questions

"Mom she's my mate "
"Good heavens what happened to her ?"
"I don't know mum"

I laid her on my king sized bed and I was asked to remove her hoody ,I felt pain surge through me when I saw all her wounds and I wanted to kill the person who hurt her .
I decided to cool for a while and while at it ,I studied her

She had thick black hair ,fair skinned ,nice pink lips ,a thin body but with curves in all the right places.

Mom was worried sick you may think she was the one whose mate was hurt .
She helped me a lot with Hailey coz she would clean her up and dress her ,I wonder what I could've done without her .