Chapter 1

Emiko's POV

Time for another job.

Next on my list are Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. 

Who would have thought that I'd be able to get 10 million$ from each one's items? 

Since they're out, that means it's my time to shine. 

I only have an hour to search the entire place and find what I need from each of them, so I have to be quick. 

I enter the house, and lucky me - I find what I'm looking for almost right away. 

I grab the items and then leave in a hurry.

'Perfect, now I just have to send these to the customer and I get my 10 million.' I think to myself ,as I'm getting on my motorbike.

The next day

Another day.  Another night.

Yeah,it's time to go earn some money.

Look, I know what I do isn't right, but it's the only way to earn some good money from T.O.P and GDragon.

This house is so nice

But I can't just stand around,I have to start searching for what I need.  

Before I was able to begin, I heared on my earpiece the radio and what sounded like a bored voice saying...

"How long 'til we get back?" Damn it that's GDragon.

"10 minutes." Someone replied and since I didn't recognize the voice,I assumed he was the driver.

Oh my god!

10 minutes? 

I have to hurry

Thank God I had thought to plant a bug on GDragon's suit jacket,otherwise I would've been caught.