Chapter 4

Emiko's POV

A few days later

I went to their house again to steal the items I failed to get the last time I was here. 

Let's make this quick and simple. 

I tried to open one of the windows and to my surprise it was. 

I entered their house and I grabbed 2 more Items. 

I had to be way more careful this time since the Got7 members were still in the house. 

After taking those 2 Items I quickly left without making noise and without anyone even realizing I was there in the first place. 

By now I have 6 Items,only 1 left for me to steal and as soon I was done stealing the last Item,I would quit the job and probably leave so that the demon of a boss I have now wouldn't find me. 

I went home, changed my outfit and then headed to work.

JB:"You're 2 minutes late." 
Miko:"Whatever! What do you want today your highness?" 

JB:"Why do you keep disrespecting me?" 
Miko:"Why do you keep touching me?"

He just smirked when I said that and I glared at him. 

He got up and came near me. 

The fact that I was shorter than him making him seem like a giant in front of me, was not helping. 

Then unexpectadly he pulled me closer to his body and whispered in my ear...

JB:"I have my reasons for doing that, but that's something for me to know and for you to wonder and figure out." 

Why did my heart start racing like crazy from what he did and said? 

Oh my god, I'm going crazy.