Chapter One

Y/N POV:

I was in my room listening to BTS while studying and couldn't help myself and stood up and starting dancing to the song. The song was currently playing was Fake Love, I love this song and I know the dance like the back of my hand.

I finished studying and called my friends. I told them to meet me at the dance studio that's not that far from where I live. When I got there, I changed my clothes.

This is what you're wearing:

After I changed, I waited for my friends to get here so we can dance

After I changed, I waited for my friends to get here so we can dance. They got here 5 minutes later and they changed. When they were done changing we started dancing to Bitch Better Have My Money.

(You're Lisa (the blonde haired one))

Jimin POV:

Me and the others were walking down the street and we came across a window and a girl caught my eye.

Her blonde hair swaying while she's dancing. She's a great dancer, I want to meet her. So we walked into the building and I stood at the door of the room watching her dance.

Y/N POV:

After we finished dancing, we went and got our water bottles and drank some water and sat on the floor catching our breath.

When we sat down, I saw someone at the door watching and I got up and went to the person standing there.

"Hello, who are you?" I asked him.

"Oh sorry, my name's Jimin." He said.

"Oh hi, my name is Y/N. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too. I have to go but here's my number we should hang out sometime." He said while handing me a piece of paper.

"Alright and we should." I said taking the paper.

"Well, bye Y/N." He said waving to me while walking out the door.

"Bye Jimin." I said waving back to him.

After that, I said bye to my friends and went home. I got home and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I went to my closet to get clothes to sleep in. I finally found something to wear.

This is what you're wearing:

After I put my sleeping clothes on, I went to my phone to text Jimin

Y/N: Hey Jimin, it's Y/N

Jimin: Hey Y/N what's up

Y/N: Nothing much, just laying in my bed texting you

Jimin: That's exactly what I'm doing too

Y/N: That's great

Jimin: Wanna meet up tomorrow at 12 pm??

Y/N: Alright, see you tomorrow Jimin

Jimin: See you tomorrow Y/N Bye

Y/N: Bye Jimin

After I finished texting Jimin, I decided to go to sleep. I out my phone on the night table and went to sleep.