Chapter Ten

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my phone flashing on. So I got out of bed and went to look who messaged me. I saw that it was a message from Jimin, I smiled seeing his message.

Jiminie❤: Hey baby

Y/N: Hi Jiminie

Jiminie❤: How did you sleep??

Y/N: I slept great, how about you??

Jiminie❤: I slept thinking about you 😏😏

Y/N: You pervert 😆

Jiminie❤: I'm your pervert

Y/N: 😐😐

Jiminie❤: 😂😂

Y/N: You're lucky I love you

Jiminie❤: What would you do if you didn't love me?? 🤔🤔

Y/N: I would hit you

Jiminie❤: You would hit on me?? Aww I'll let you then

Jiminie❤: See what I did there?? Hit on me?? 🙂🙂

Y/N: I'm done with you 😑😑😂😂

Jiminie❤: You love me

Y/N: Like I said, you're lucky I do

Jiminie❤: As much as I want to continue talking to the love of my life, I gtg because we have dance practice

Y/N: Okay, love you Jiminie😙😘

Jiminie❤: Love you too, bye

Y/N: Bye

After I finished texting Jimin, I went downstairs and walked in the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I got the ingredients I needed to make breakfast.

7 minutes later

I finished making my breakfast and put it on a plate and walked in the living room.

I sat down and turned on the TV. I went on the drama channel and started watching a drama that was on.

8 minutes later

When I finished eating, I turned the TV off and stood up. I then walked in the kitchen and washed the dishes. When I finished, I went upstairs and went to my room.

When I got to my room, I started doing my morning routine. I went in the bathroom and took a short bath and then dried and brushed my hair. Then I went back in my room and changed my clothes.

5 minutes later

I then went back downstairs and grabbed my bag and keys. I then walked out of the house and started walking to a nearby store to get some snacks to have in my house.I soon arrived at the store and started getting everything that I needed.

10 minutes later

After I got everything I needed, I left the store and started walking home. I was listening to music while heading home.

15 minutes later

I finally arrived at home and went inside. After closing the door, I went to the kitchen and started putting the items away. When I finished with that, I went to the living room to watch TV. I was flipping through channels until I landed on the dramas. I decided to watch the drama that was currently on.

6 hours later

I was still watching TV and then I looked at the time and it said 5:36pm. I decided to start making dinner. So, I stood up and went to the kitchen and started cooking.

15 minutes later

I finally finished cooking and put the food on a plate and walked back to the living room to watch TV while eating. When I finished eating, I turned the TV off and walked to the kitchen and started washing the dishes.

When I finished washing dishes, I went upstairs to do my night routine. When I finished my routine, I went back in my room and changed into my pajamas and then plugged my phone up. I then laid down on my bed and closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.