Chapter Five

(Warning: This is a long chapter)

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I got up and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

When I got downstairs, I saw Jimin sitting at the table eating his breakfast. He looked up and gave me a death glare.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked confused.

"You know what you did Hyung." He said with the sign of anger in his voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about Jimin." I said starting to get frustrated.

"You know what just leave me the fuck alone!" He yelled.

"Jimin, what the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled back.

"You know what my problem is, you just need to use your fucking dumbass brain!"

I was starting to get angry at how he's speaking to me and accusing me of something that I don't even know.

"You're yelling at me for something, but I don't know why! So just tell me what the problem is!" I yelled.

"You're fucking a girl that I like in your studio!" He yelled back at me.

"Are you fucking talking about Y/N?!"

"Who the hell else?!"

"I was not fucking anybody in my fucking studio!"

"Why should I fucking believe you!"

I heard someone walk into the dining room.

"Why the hell are you guys yelling?!" Jin yelled out.

"He's accusing me of fucking
Y/N in my studio and didn't let me fucking explain anything!" I yelled.

"Jimin let him explain and don't jump to conclusions!" He yelled to Jimin.

"I don't need a fucking explanation because I know he was fucking Y/N!" Jimin yelled.

"Lose that tone Jimin! and you do need an explanation because you don't know what really happened in his studio!" Jin yelled.

My face was literally starting to turn red from anger.

"You know what! Fuck this, I'm going to my fucking studio!" I yelled heading to my room to change to go to my studio to work on the song that Y/N helped me find inspiration for.

I don't know what I did but Jimin just accused me of sleeping with Y/N. I haven't even known her that long.

Y/N's POV:

I was downstairs eating and my phone flashed on. I looked at my phone to see who messaged me. It was Yoongi.

Yoongi: Y/N, can you come to my studio please?

Y/N: Okay I'm on my way be there in about 15 minutes

Yoongi: Okay see you here

Y/N: See you in a bit bye

Yoongi: Bye

I finished eating and washed everything. I went upstairs to do my morning routine. I changed my clothes and went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

This is what you're wearing: