He's Back

Recap
Desi: "Riley baby come here" I said once I reached her.

She ran over to me hiding behind my leg. I looked at the person and fear registered throughout my body.

James: "Hey baby it's nice to see you again."
*****************************
Desi: "What are you doing here" I asked trying not to let him know that I'm scared.

James: "You really think that you can leave me behind" he said with that same evil smile.

Desi: "Yeah I can you abused me for two years straight. Now leave me and my daughter alone" I said feeling tears swell in my eyes.

Lau: "Baby is everything ok" he said walking over to us.

Desi: "Yeah" I said looking at him.

Lau: "Who are you" Laurent asks turning towards James.

James: "My name is James. Who the fuck are you" he hissed.

Lau: "Well James if you must know I'm Desiray's boyfriend and Riley's father. Now you obviously did something to make her upset or she wouldn't be crying. Now I'm gonna tell you this and only once am I gonna say it so listen very carefully. Stay the fuck away from my family. Or I swear to God I will kill you" he gritted now standing in front of me and Riley.

James: *looks at Desi* "So you have a bodyguard now. Good your gonna need it" he said in a dark tone.

Lau: "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" He spat angrily stepping in his face.

James: "She knows what it means. I'll leave you guys alone.... for now" he smiled walking away from us.

James's POV
It's cute how she thinks she can hide from me. She will come to her senses soon enough and come back to LA with me. And if she doesn't. I'm taking her ass back in a body bag.

Desiray's POV
Lau turned and looked at me with concern evident on his face. He pulled me into him and held me tight while I cried.

Lau: "Shhh baby it gonna be ok. I got you" he cooed rocking us side to side.

Desi: "Lau I'm scared" I cried into his chest. I felt Riley hugging my leg and I sighed knowing that she was safe.

Lau: "Baby I know you scared. It's ok I got you I won't let anything happen to you or Riley I promise" he whispered looking into my eyes.

Riley: "Daddy I'm scared *cries* that man is gonna hurt mommy again" Riley said reaching her arms up for Laurent.

Lau: "Again what do you mean again" Laurent questioned picking Riley up, holding her in his arms.

Desi: "Lau it's nothing. Do you think Riley and I could stay at your house tonight. I don't feel safe with Riley and I by ourselves" I asked wiping my tears away.

Lau: "Of course I was gonna have you guys stay there anyway. I don't trust him as far as I could throw him." He said grabbing my hand.

I nodded and started heading back towards the car. I got in and car and shut my door, laying my head against the window. How could this be, I left his ass in LA. How did he find me?

My life was starting to look good too. I just got the love of my life back, my baby is all happy. Then James comes back in my life just to ruin it. Why doesn't this happen to anyone else? Why do these things have to always happen to me? Why did I do to deserve all this?!

I was so deep into my thoughts I didn't realize that Laurent was calling my name.

Desi: "Huh? What did you say bébé" i asked since I wasn't listening.